Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I am not gonna opine about the matter, because I dont know shit about if he is lying or not. But his later behaviour demonstrate that he is not professional at all.

About his illness.On laws that applies in Spain, he doesn't have to show if he has that illness specifically, not even his boss(if he had one). In legal matters, only in Court, or in a hospital can be seen without issues.The only legal thing that need to be "sent" to the boss or whatever is required, like government is something like: "Beggar of net, with DNI,year etc etc and more etc, has an illness and need to rest, or take a sick leave for x months". By europe laws, if this is broken can end into serious crime against privacy.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm so 0 mews about the update...I have always defended beggar because despite being a slow developer, they have given us a very good story but it has gotten to the point where they have no justification whatsoever for all these delays and date changes. He has lost in my point of view any kind of credibility, on one hand I can understand that if you have another job, it is complicated to reach your goals for the updates but if this is your only source of income it seems risky to me. I don't know how many more chances I will give this guy.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
About his illness.On laws that applies in Spain, he doesn't have to show if he has that illness specifically, not even his boss(if he had one). In legal matters, only in Court, or in a hospital can be seen without issues.The only legal thing that need to be "sent" to the boss or whatever is required, like government is something like: "Beggar of net, with DNI,year etc etc and more etc, has an illness and need to rest, or take a sick leave for x months". By europe laws, if this is broken can end into serious crime against privacy.
Thats not just Europe. Its true for the USA as well. HIPAA protects someone from having to give anyone aside from a court order medical records or documentation.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
I have been the most outspoken critic of BOTN, so I will keep this very brief:

When this update drops, his career as a adult game creator ends. Half his audience will jump ship the second the update is released, and I would not be shocked if there are people just waiting for the update to mass report his Patreon in an attempt to get him kicked off the platform.

The other half of his audience still licks his asshole even after 4-5 delays. Probably the same people who believe Icstor will return to finish Milfy City. I will never understand why people are okay with being fed a plate of literal shit that is BOTN's excuses, and ask for seconds.

Even if everything I said above turns out to be untrue, I still think that this really should be the final update for BOTN's sake. He might find it funny to destroy all credibility that he has, but its just sad in reality. If everything about his mental and physical health is true, he needs to put the game on hold after this update and get ACTUAL help. No job is worth sacrificing your health.

ernesto_fullstack

Dec 18, 2020
Maybe I'm not the one to defend him, but the number of people complaining and releasing negativity because he hasn't kept his word several times.

I understand that they do it with the constructive intention of helping the creator, but if they only do it out of selfishness and to generate discomfort for the creator, I frankly disapprove.

Here everyone has their life and their problems, I think crushing others with evil pitiful it's immature behavior

PD: Yo también soy español y espero que mejore su salud y no se deprima por los problemas ni con las fechas, que programar no es una ciencia exacta y algunos problemas pueden tardar mucho en resolverse.

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Maybe I'm not the one to defend him, but the number of people complaining and releasing negativity because he hasn't kept his word several times.

I understand that they do it with the constructive intention of helping the creator, but if they only do it out of selfishness and to generate discomfort for the creator, I frankly disapprove.

Here everyone has their life and their problems, I think crushing others with evil pitiful it's immature behavior

PD: Yo también soy español y espero que mejore su salud y no se deprima por los problemas ni con las fechas, que programar no es una ciencia exacta y algunos problemas pueden tardar mucho en resolverse.
Buddy, this game is more than 6 years old, it will soon turn 7. Dev planned everything perfectly when he first launched the game. The first 2 - 2.5 years are the GOLDEN age of planning, and looking at the early BoN, you realize that the Spaniards are excellent planners (y)

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018

If it actually only happened "several times", nobody would give him so much shit then. The main problem with BoN is that he always uses the same excuses, over and over again, the delivery might vary, but the main point is always the same. It's either something "unexpected happened" or there are "tons of bugs" that he needs to fix etc. The latter is always funny to observe since there are always a shit ton of bugs in every update that are only fixed by people here, like Symphony of the Night, nobody is trying to "crush him" in this thread. For me, it's just amusing to watch his expected patterns of behaviour with each new update, I'm just waiting to see his downfall and what he does after that since it will be his doing. You can't take a guy seriously when he gets paid as much as he does every month to release a half-assed update after 2-3 months, that gets constantly delayed by him and every time is split into several parts, as well, and the second part is always, conveniently for BoN, is released at the beginning of a new month. If he's "depressed", he should get some help or just quit the project altogether, he either gets crushed by his mental state at this point or uses it as fuel to grind hard. Do not give him any kind of sympathy when he lives a very privileged life and gets paid for simply existing and doing some work once every few months. As people already mentioned before, the engine and the Klub 17 basically hold his hand and make his job quite easy, plus he doesn't actually make any high-quality animations, his understanding of animations is doing 3-4 images and looping them at several different frame rates which in turn allows to speed up the work and not slow it down. He doesn't need anyone to defend him, he's not a child, he gets paid for his job, every single month, and people who still provide him with any sort of leniency should just stop. He doesn't have a tight schedule, he himself decides on release dates, and nobody points a gun to his head and forces him to release an update on a specific date. His demise will be his own doing, some of his excuses are probably true but nobody can take him seriously at this point. All that's left for him to do is to release his "magnum opus" and either shelf the project or quit this job if it's actually driving him insane. No amount of money would be worth getting your mind/psyche into an extremely distressed state that might lead to unforeseen consequences. If he's suicidal, which I hope is not the case, he should just stop caring about anything and just do whatever he wants with the project and his future endeavours.

P.S.: I only wish, he would've actually listened to constructive criticism instead of taking everything personal, like a manchild.

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
... All that's left for him to do is to release his "magnum opus" and either shelf the project or quit this job if it's actually driving him insane. No amount of money would be worth getting your mind/psyche into an extremely distressed state that might lead to unforeseen consequences. If he's suicidal, which I hope is not the case, he should just stop caring about anything and just do whatever he wants with the project and his future endeavours.

P.S.: I only wish, he would've actually listened to constructive criticism instead of taking everything personal, like a manchild.
Bro, you just broke my heart with your bitter and cruel words. It's just cruel. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'll NEVER see sweet Lucy again :cry::cry::cry: Beggar MUST stay, even if WE all give him a part of own earnings.
P.S.: Where did all this talk about suicide come from? Upset about the game??? :rolleyes:

Theking1857

Sep 21, 2020
If he release the final update of MNL nobody will
bothers him anymore, and he will be able to go to therapy for his depression!

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
LOL, I don't get how everyone is surprised for no updates today.
Everyone should know by now that this guy does not care about you all. I keep saying, do not expect any updates even if he say he will release it. Illness? let me tell you something, who does care of this silly excuse? ( you don't have to give reasons of why you cannot release any updates) (just say you cannot and that's it). Even with that, BoN is becoming more a joke and lier.

I keep saying, do not expect any BS update of this guy. PEACE

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The main problem with BoN is that he always uses the same excuses, over and over again, the delivery might vary, but the main point is always the same.
Listen, do you by any chance remember the details of how in a big crisis, when a Beggar decided to make a revamp, some fans began to reproach him for using unlicensed software at the beginning of the creation of the MNL?
P.S.: Isn't this your favorite song by any chance?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes