Hiiipower96

Sep 16, 2019
It really is an unpredictable situation, at the end of the day we are to believe the words of a guy on the internet, for who all we know may be laughing his ass off at how his community gets angry, or he may be telling the truth and is really struggling with something, well story of the internet i guess.
I completely agree, if you experience psychological problems, then you should first of all solve them, and then do business, that's what I wanted to say

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Lots of his

Because its all about money. Why would he part from just a piece of the 6k dollar he is getting every month to pay another person for helping him out when he can have all to himself and to do what he is doing now and get away with it.:WeSmart:
Buddy, everything is coming to an end. The money stream is gradually drying up, and a Beggar has not been getting away with everything for a long time, as in the old days.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Even if I understand that shit happens, this is very unprofessional. If you don't know when you can give the update, better to not say anything and keep working, when it's done its done. Giving empty promises make people suspect and make them angry.Also makes you as a developer, someone who you can't trust.
There is no justification for that behaviour.

Reactions: animeking2264

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018
Even if I understand that shit happens, this is very unprofessional. If you don't know when you can give the update, better to not say anything and keep working, when it's done its done. Giving empty promises make people suspect and make them angry.Also makes you as a developer, someone who you can't trust.
There is no justification for that behaviour.
I agree with your opinion.

I think BON releases the game and takes a long break so BON develops the game in such a hurry that there are continuous delays.
BON should need to make a definite promise to people.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I agree with your opinion.

I think BON releases the game and takes a long break so BON develops the game in such a hurry that there are continuous delays.
BON should need to make a definite promise to people.
Man, I'll be honest: I didn't understand anything from what you wrote? You write that BoN "develops the game in such a hurry that there are continuous delays". What the fuck is the rush? The turtle has long overtaken Achilles. Dev in September of this year posted a minor part of the raw version of his latest update to Lucy. All. Here's how you think: how much time does it take to release a full-fledged update? We look at the calendar: the end of December. Probably a year? Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
You guys are really funny :))..whit all this debate about mental illnesses and believing or not believing begger.
I'm gonna put some of my comedy into this show.

I have been watching this game for 4 years now and all thing has gone to shiet when Patreon implemented that incest rule, in 1 month after that rule was up begger abandon the last game to create this half-ass remake" keep in mind that when the rule was out we were in the start of the mom incests storyline"
This is the real reason why the remake was created...you can see that he implemented an incest mode and made the story low effort now.

His English is atrocious, "he talks like robocop was still updating to windows 95".This is a man in his "30" whit 8 years of development in creating this game and you still don't know English or use at least "Grammarly inc" this makes me believe that he is a slacker ''Imagine working in a company that is dealing whit international trade and talking like begger you will not take anything serious for real whit the guy"

His lack of communication this maybe because of the fact i pointed up...but for real he speaks Spanish natively why not speak, give updates in Spanish and talk week to week whit all and answers question, and address the critics whit a head-on approach.
Again this makes me believe he is a slacker

His vendetta bans people for minor things in his discord, and patron page, and the biggest fuck you was the lucy censor thing...the man has a grudge against us the critics "he will hurt his paying patrons just to prove a point "
This makes me believe that he is mischievous.

His excuses are always at the deadline. This is because if you tell people are 1 week or 1 month in advance they will not contribute to this or next week's economy. Another thing is that he always makes some excuses like in general school about it
"the dog eat my homework" in begger case the dog Batista bombed the local sewerage dump. Or the always good and controversial one the Depression excuses.
This
excuse is easy to tell most of us "have depression" we can associate whit him...but whit out proof of a medical document ,it is fair to assume that this illness is selfly diagnosticated and maybe mistaken whit laziness or i "don't give a fuck about you guys just give me money fools"
This makes me believe that he is mischievous again

In conclusion, begger is a mischievous slacker that had the good luck to have a following of YES people to encourage this behavior

1671378362689.png

Last edited:

1pepe

Apr 30, 2021
i cant finish pam's quest line every time i check the book of faces after going to her house i just says to buy more weed

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i cant finish pam's quest line every time i check the book of faces after going to her house i just says to buy more weed
It is finish, just not updated in BOF. You can use the forum search function to find these answers as it asked many times.

View attachment 2245169

somehow that sandra mom picture is show guy

anyone got face this issue
Minor image bug, but not game breaking. So no need to fix until the dev gets around to it

Oct 20, 2018
You guys are really funny :))..whit all this debate about mental illnesses and believing or not believing begger.
I'm gonna put some of my comedy into this show.

I have been watching this game for 4 years now and all thing has gone to shiet when Patreon implemented that incest rule, in 1 month after that rule was up begger abandon the last game to create this half-ass remake" keep in mind that when the rule was out we were in the start of the mom incests storyline"
This is the real reason why the remake was created...you can see that he implemented an incest mode and made the story low effort now.

His English is atrocious, "he talks like robocop was still updating to windows 95".This is a man in his "30" whit 8 years of development in creating this game and you still don't know English or use at least "Grammarly inc" this makes me believe that he is a slacker ''Imagine working in a company that is dealing whit international trade and talking like begger you will not take anything serious for real whit the guy"

His lack of communication this maybe because of the fact i pointed up...but for real he speaks Spanish natively why not speak, give updates in Spanish and talk week to week whit all and answers question, and address the critics whit a head-on approach.
Again this makes me believe he is a slacker

His vendetta bans people for minor things in his discord, and patron page, and the biggest fuck you was the lucy censor thing...the man has a grudge against us the critics "he will hurt his paying patrons just to prove a point "
This makes me believe that he is mischievous.

His excuses are always at the deadline. This is because if you tell people are 1 week or 1 month in advance they will not contribute to this or next week's economy. Another thing is that he always makes some excuses like in general school about it
"the dog eat my homework" in begger case the dog Batista bombed the local sewerage dump. Or the always good and controversial one the Depression excuses.
This
excuse is easy to tell most of us "have depression" we can associate whit him...but whit out proof of a medical document ,it is fair to assume that this illness is selfly diagnosticated and maybe mistaken whit laziness or i "don't give a fuck about you guys just give me money fools"
This makes me believe that he is mischievous again

In conclusion, begger is a mischievous slacker that had the good luck to have a following of YES people to encourage this behavior

View attachment 2245084
yes this pretty much sums it up yes.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I am not gonna opine about the matter, because I dont know shit about if he is lying or not. But his later behaviour demonstrate that he is not professional at all.

About his illness.On laws that applies in Spain, he doesn't have to show if he has that illness specifically, not even his boss(if he had one). In legal matters, only in Court, or in a hospital can be seen without issues.The only legal thing that need to be "sent" to the boss or whatever is required, like government is something like: "Beggar of net, with DNI,year etc etc and more etc, has an illness and need to rest, or take a sick leave for x months". By europe laws, if this is broken can end into serious crime against privacy.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm so 0 mews about the update...I have always defended beggar because despite being a slow developer, they have given us a very good story but it has gotten to the point where they have no justification whatsoever for all these delays and date changes. He has lost in my point of view any kind of credibility, on one hand I can understand that if you have another job, it is complicated to reach your goals for the updates but if this is your only source of income it seems risky to me. I don't know how many more chances I will give this guy.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
About his illness.On laws that applies in Spain, he doesn't have to show if he has that illness specifically, not even his boss(if he had one). In legal matters, only in Court, or in a hospital can be seen without issues.The only legal thing that need to be "sent" to the boss or whatever is required, like government is something like: "Beggar of net, with DNI,year etc etc and more etc, has an illness and need to rest, or take a sick leave for x months". By europe laws, if this is broken can end into serious crime against privacy.
Thats not just Europe. Its true for the USA as well. HIPAA protects someone from having to give anyone aside from a court order medical records or documentation.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes