donzone

May 29, 2022
I messed up and forgot which video the guy at the game store wants in order for the YouTV to be unlocked, does anyone know?

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
I started a new game. With the unofficial bug fix of Symphony I was able to complete the game as it is so far. The only problems was... 1.Pam was invisible but again with the instructions of Symphony I found the solution. 2.I couldn't return from the roof to meet Warren but again the solution was to go girst in the shaft...thanks again to Symphony. So I wanna ty Symphony because without you this game would be unplayable.

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
something wrong with lucy part, ive to steal virus sample but it just nothing...i couldnt figured it out...the guide also not updated
does anyone figure this one ?? i cant do anything, the walkthrough guide pdf also do not mentioned this part

can someone please tell me atleast what to do!! ive tried everything..dr enmerich keep telling he left the report on lucy table, but there is no report at all in lucy office room

Last edited:

Ultima-65

Dec 15, 2018
I swear to god where are the people for Rebecca's flyers ? I'm at 600 Dollars but I'm sure I speak with everyone in the town

notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
Hello,
I have encountered a problem. During the Sarah quest, on the cards tournament. Im supposed to talk with her, at 12, on the pool. However, while she does appear on friday (despite not being able to talk), she does not appear on Saturday nor Sunday;
If i continue, the game will tell me that all her quests have been completed (BOF), and while i cant advance her story.
I do have the bugfix, so could anyone help me solve the problem, otherwise i really ant finish the game

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i found a bug after buying the condoms as lucy then our mc goes for training session the screen keeps blinking black coach on feild says run around the feild before timer runs out but every time screen blink my mc goes back to starting position please help...if anyone can figure this one out....

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys what do I do here? Please somebody help me. I click every god damn thing in the screen nothing happens. It's a lucy flashback

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes