Gin Okami

Oct 13, 2017
can anyone help me with this? they tell me to meet Lucy outside the school but when i come outside, no one is there? (this is after the rehab and the suite conversation)

XeraKamur

Jan 29, 2022
just after the second football game on Barcelona starts a endless loop of lucy congratulating you and then saying that the mc is going to take a shower, then shows the map for a second and then repeats the same dialogue from before.
anyone can help? i feel like i'm stuck in a izanami lmao :KEK:

float99

Aug 10, 2016
Send me your save facing or right before what give you this error. Because there is no map226 in v0.92 the map is now 201 and works fine. I would suggest you try installing the bug patch again, as most likely you are installing it wrong. If you still getting issue, send me the save as instructed.
Not that person, and hate to add on to this issue too: I also face the "Failed to load map226" issue.

Using the compressed version of the game, and only the bugfix and missing images fix.

Save file is just outside the garage before minigame.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have the same problem and I installed the gallery mod, is that why?
Do not use the gallery mod with the pc cheat mod or unofficial bug patch. They are not compatible.

But the issue with the loading is unrelated, it is because of the number of events changing and is stored in a master file per-se and is then stored in your saved. I use to change it when making the cheat mod but stop several version ago. However, the dev himself changes it and therefore the issue persist. It can happen randomly during game updates. This is an engine problem. No one fault really. As the bug shouldnt even be there in the first place.

If you send me your save, I can ensure it load up. But I provide no support to other mods if those were the reason.

Not that person, and hate to add on to this issue too: I also face the "Failed to load map226" issue.

Using the compressed version of the game, and only the bugfix and missing images fix.

Save file is just outside the garage before minigame.
Updated, re-download the .
Thanks for the save right at the spot. Appreciate it (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: float99

Farisey

Feb 24, 2018
If you send me your save, I can ensure it load up.
Help, I'm stuck... Lucy was talking about her past in the amaria store. A story about a prison. Working in the forest, I go up to the hatch and take the object (Lucy puts it in the anus), at the end of the day it is taken away, after that work again in the forest. and so on endlessly. What should I do?

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Can someone help me everytime I go to the roof top to catch Phil taking pictures of pam. I can get black screen when every Beth and her boyfriend scene pop up and I cant fix it using bug fixer or downloading the unofficial bug fix.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Having started over again, I've got a tip for anyone who also gets stuck at Sarah's dance video. Have the game run in its original size if you are playing in fullscreen mode. It worked for me. You can go back to fullscreen afterwards.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Taking the good with the bad. I must admit the flow of the game, has somewhat improved. The load times and lag has also improved (at least for me) along with much of the spelling. The spelling has gone from horrendous to slightly below average. If we look past the plain untranslated Spanish texts. Of course there's also all the darn bugs. But then again we have a very helpful community here... and giant tits in the game. Those are really important to me.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Warren at the Gates... I cant find him...
I also tried the roof but after i talk to the girls opens an option to give name at the group (Angels) and after that i cant go to the door... Any solution to that problem?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Help, I'm stuck... Lucy was talking about her past in the amaria store. A story about a prison. Working in the forest, I go up to the hatch and take the object (Lucy puts it in the anus), at the end of the day it is taken away, after that work again in the forest. and so on endlessly. What should I do?
Thanks for the save file, that's a bug in the game.

Fix added to the

Reactions: Farisey
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes