notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
I already completed both Allison and Noa scenes till anal. I already got the threesome with Allison and Sharon, but i still cant trigger the threesome with Noa, even after repeating every scene she has
What am i missing?

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
quick questions im in the second house and i just sold my gtr and bought the lambo but the car that shoes up in the garage is still the gtr is that whats supposed to happen or is it a a bug

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
If you have read proberly you would see that i said i downloaded bug fix first and then the cheat mod, smartass!!! Look at yourself before calling peoble stupid, dumpass.
I read properly.
You didn't write properly.
You said "And used after cheat mode"

Very nice to see that, only in your second post on this forum, you already start bitching at someone who tries to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverthorn

hungtnoble

Aug 2, 2021
Vẫn không biết làm thế nào để giải quyết vấn đề từ lucy quest '' mua bao cao su? (Tôi đi mua bao cao su sau khi bỏ rơi huấn luyện viên ngu ngốc. Nhưng sau đó tôi trở thành MC trong sân tập nhưng màn hình tối đen từng giây và tôi không thể di chuyển xung quanh. Và tôi cũng không thể tập luyện.) Có phải do tôi tải xuống bản nén không? phiên bản ?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
omg, i have same problem with you :((

AmarF98

Jan 27, 2018
Im having issue with Nadines interactive scenes, whenever u go to her house in afternoon. for some reason i cant click on different acts, but i can with every other girl. anyone have a solution?

Tate da

Jan 12, 2023
Guys I’m in the coma scene and when the dad sliced his neck it just shows him and the boy standing there I can’t anything

Farisey

Feb 24, 2018
Help, I'm stuck... Lucy was talking about her past in the amaria store. A story about a prison. Working in the forest, I go up to the hatch and take the object (Lucy puts it in the anus), at the end of the day it is taken away, after that work again in the forest. and so on endlessly. What should I do?

notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
Im having issue with Nadines interactive scenes, whenever u go to her house in afternoon. for some reason i cant click on different acts, but i can with every other girl. anyone have a solution?
Install the bug fix. Should be on the first page (dont mind the "android thing"), that one is already solved

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes