jajo6900

Jan 8, 2023
Guys please i'm really tired of that cause i spend many hours two times and got stuck in the same problem. I did download the game and then F95 bug fix, extract and copy paste the WWW file and clicked YES to replace the files with the same name. And used after cheat mode (copy and paste the WWW file again) and everything were smooth until i reached Carol after she getting dressed to celebrate the end of school project and having the first date. As you see in the pricture, i always get that :( :( i didn't use any old files, it was a fresch start and got tht problem again :(

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Guys please i'm really tired of that cause i spend many hours two times and got stuck in the same problem. I did download the game and then F95 bug fix, extract and copy paste the WWW file and clicked YES to replace the files with the same name. And used after cheat mode (copy and paste the WWW file again) and everything were smooth until i reached Carol after she getting dressed to celebrate the end of school project and having the first date. As you see in the pricture, i always get that :( :( i didn't use any old files, it was a fresch start and got tht problem again :(
The Bug fix should be installed before the cheat mod.

Reactions: Silverthorn

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know what else to do, it keeps saying she is waiting for me at the parking.
I already download the unofficial bugfix, the cheat mode, and it's not working, not sure if it's my save or I'm just so useless I can't even extract a bugfix patch.
Could somebody check this for me?
She's there near MC's black car, she's just invisible

Farisey

Feb 24, 2018
Срочно нужна помощь... Дошел до момента, когда надо Лаурой забрать пиццу. Но не тот вариант нажал, сохранение перезаписалось, пицца главным героем не берется, вернуться к выбору Лауры не могу. Может кто то сделать откат сейва или объяснить, как можно откатить либо изменить выбор?

Urgently need help... I got to the point where Laura needs to pick up pizza. But I pressed the wrong option, the save was overwritten, pizza is not taken by the main character, I can’t return to Laura’s choice. Can someone roll back the save or explain how i can roll back or change the choice?

Kurawachiro

Apr 11, 2020
how do you become a youtver i got the computer but when i click on the app on my smartphone it says YouTV quest and features are currently disabled

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
If I add an old save onto the new version, does playing that old save on the new up to date on the 0.92 stuff?

Last edited:

Kurawachiro

Apr 11, 2020
1673371861707.png
How do i fix this after school quest it says "Talk with Pam in front of the school after classes" the quest mark is there but she isn't

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't know what else to do, it keeps saying she is waiting for me at the parking.
I already download the unofficial bugfix, the cheat mode, and it's not working, not sure if it's my save or I'm just so useless I can't even extract a bugfix patch.
Could somebody check this for me?
Fix has been added to the unofficial patch today

Срочно нужна помощь... Дошел до момента, когда надо Лаурой забрать пиццу. Но не тот вариант нажал, сохранение перезаписалось, пицца главным героем не берется, вернуться к выбору Лауры не могу. Может кто то сделать откат сейва или объяснить, как можно откатить либо изменить выбор?

Urgently need help... I got to the point where Laura needs to pick up pizza. But I pressed the wrong option, the save was overwritten, pizza is not taken by the main character, I can’t return to Laura’s choice. Can someone roll back the save or explain how i can roll back or change the choice?
I normally don't help people who depend on one save, but I will check your save regardless. No promises though.

For the people having problems with the missing Map226 i did a little workaround. Just make a copy of Map201 and rename it to Map226. So far for me worked.
Or simply ensure you always have the latest unofficial bug patch. There is no Map226. If you are seeing this then you install the patch wrong or you using an outdated bug patch version.

NtinoBac & Kurawachiro
Change time fixes these kind of issues

Last edited:
Reactions: Farisey

rage99lip

Jan 14, 2018
I would update the unofficial bug patch to address this today. Also as others have said, she is invisible and still can be click in the mean time.

Never depend on one save. I would check but no promises.

Or simply ensure you always have the latest unofficial bug patch. There is no Map226. If you are seeing this then you install the patch wrong or you using an outdated version.
I did have the latest unofficial bug patch installed in the correct order, being the cheat mod last. Did fresh install and started new game and happened every time. the game always asked for map226.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I did have the latest unofficial bug patch installed in the correct order, being the cheat mod last. Did fresh install and started new game and happened every time. the game always asked for map226.
Send me your save file. Because it work just fine on my side

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Here it is, thankfully i had this backup saved cuz I already played the full garage thing and so far everyting is fine.
Still no issue on my side. I cannot reproduce any issues. The garage mechanic jobs, were remove by the dev partial which left it bugged. I fixed it and it works fine on my side, as well as others in the thread who have use the latest patches also like Kenuichi who reported he had no issues. You said you played it already and everything was fine. So I am confuse what the problem is. Map226 is the dev map that he removed and bugged the game. The new map is 201 as I mentioned in the thread before. Maybe it is an update issue on my side with members using both unofficial and pc cheat mod, I have no clue :(

I have since updated the unofficial and pc cheat mod (TODAY) with the latest features to add:

Lucy invisible fix and the pc cheat mod Mike party new optional bypass feature which allows you to see all scenes including the endings. I suggest users re-download and let me know if all is well. If not then I will have to fix the patches from scratch. But I highly doubt it needs to be fixed

rage99lip

Jan 14, 2018
Still no issue on my side. I cannot reproduce any issues. The garage mechanic jobs, were remove by the dev partial which left it bugged. I fixed it and it works fine on my side, as well as others in the thread who have use the latest patches also like Kenuichi who reported he had no issues. You said you played it already and everything was fine. So I am confuse what the problem is. Map226 is the dev map that he removed and bugged the game. The new map is 201 as I mentioned in the thread before. Maybe it is an update issue on my side with members using both unofficial and pc cheat mod, I have no clue :(

I have since updated the unofficial and pc cheat mod (TODAY) with the latest features to add:

Lucy invisible fix and the pc cheat mod Mike party new optional bypass feature which allows you to see all scenes including the endings. I suggest users re-download and let me know if all is well. If not then I will have to fix the patches from scratch. But I highly doubt it needs to be fixed
No problem dude :). Youre already doing way above whatt u need to do, helping folk try to play this mess :LOL:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No problem dude :). Youre already doing way above whatt u need to do, helping folk try to play this mess :LOL:
I checked everything and re-made fixes to everything. This should ensure no bugs or errors in anything.

To everyone:
All should be fine now including the garage map.

Both and the pc cheat mod have been updated to included many fixes and compatibility is 'up to mark'.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I haven't played since 0.4something before the revamp but is all the new stuff like nu-Laura? who else did he ruin? wtf. am I cut out from any other girls by cutting her off at the end of her chase scene?

e: lol then he starts putting girls in her room behind your back. I thought this guy was based but it seems like all this newer stuff is mc humiliation based.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes