Sultrox

Mar 7, 2020
Are there Lucy interactive content?
Are you referring to Lucy home sex scenes?

I hope this will clear what it means for you.
All interactive refers to, all the sex content with buttons etc for the various women. Lucy does not have a sex interactive per-se, more of repeatable sex scenes. Read the unofficial bug patch post to see the fixes. Lucy home events and scenes were fixed in 2 and 3 of the fixes post. I never touch Barcelona content, as that is the dev fixes himself, so any error there is on the dev.

If you guys are getting issues like this, you installed the bug patch wrong.

Send me your save facing or right before what give you this error. Because there is no map226 in v0.92 the map is now 201 and works fine. I would suggest you try installing the bug patch again, as most likely you are installing it wrong. If you still getting issue, send me the save as instructed.

If you have the unofficial bug patch install, use W > bugfixer > image stuck
here help me plss

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
here help me plss
Here's my save, thank you View attachment 2294609
Unfortunately, neither of you have installed the unofficial bug patch correctly. No issues on your saves. Everything worked fine for me on game v0.92 + unofficial patch with and without the pc cheat mod. I cannot fix your save as there is nothing to fix. It is your game files that need to be updated which you have to learn how to install the patch correctly. I can only suggest you try again or learn how to copy and paste properly on a pc. Sorry I cant be of much help but these are basic computer knowledge.

Edit: Sultrox & undercover75

I updated the with a gif to help members such as yourself with the installation. Check it out.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hungtnoble

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Unfortunately, neither of you have installed the unofficial bug patch correctly. No issues on your saves. Everything worked fine for me on game v0.92 + unofficial patch with and without the pc cheat mod. I cannot fix your save as there is nothing to fix. It is your game files that need to be updated which you have to learn how to install the patch correctly. I can only suggest you try again or learn how to copy and paste properly on a pc. Sorry I cant be of much help but these are basic computer knowledge.
See what i mean ?

Most of the people in this thread don't even know how to install a bug fix in their PCs(and i'm not saying it because i find it funny),leave alone how to get through they're game withouth having to ask how to do that and that,and most of these questions regarding the gameplay are useless.

I'm not saying the game in general is not a huge buggy mess,it is don't get me wrong but the dev is not the only one to blame,the other 50% is some people mistakes.

But again if I DID MAKE it through the game without having a single game breaking bug like most of the people experienced so far it's pretty obvious that either they're saves got corrupted or they just don't read what the BoF wants or they don't read the walkthrough entirely and BELIEVE ME there's some small things in the OP walkthrough that really matter...an example is when we have to choose a mafia we have to have completed Daisy,Beth,Carol and other girls dates and quests before going to the quest to choose which mafia to go for.

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
In the barcelona quest how do you get rid of the coach when playing as Lucy ?
EDIT: nvm I figured it out you go to the washroom in the hotel and sneak by him

Serjy

Jun 4, 2018
Где можно скачать только обновление 0.92? Я не хочу скачивать всю игру.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Где можно скачать только обновление 0.92? Я не хочу скачивать всю игру.
Здесь ничего нет. Разработчик обычно не выпускает обновление только для ПОЛНОЙ версии. Это есть только в версии со сжатием, и это делается третьей стороной, также известной как я.

There is none. The dev does not usually release update only for FULL version. Only the compress version has this and is done by third party aka me

===============================

Sultrox & undercover75

I updated the with a gif to help members such as yourself with the installation. Check it out.

Saladitas

Jan 5, 2018
hello can you help me
I already put the Unofficial Bugfix patch and it still comes out like this
Captura.PNG
also apply SoTN_FULL Missing Images v0.92

Last edited:

Sultrox

Mar 7, 2020
Здесь ничего нет. Разработчик обычно не выпускает обновление только для ПОЛНОЙ версии. Это есть только в версии со сжатием, и это делается третьей стороной, также известной как я.

There is none. The dev does not usually release update only for FULL version. Only the compress version has this and is done by third party aka me

===============================

Sultrox & undercover75

Thanks mate i will try after my shift ends thanks again

Mard4ra

Jan 10, 2023
I don't know what else to do, it keeps saying she is waiting for me at the parking.
I already download the unofficial bugfix, the cheat mode, and it's not working, not sure if it's my save or I'm just so useless I can't even extract a bugfix patch.
Could somebody check this for me?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes