Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone please help me, walkthrough says visit all the girls in the bedroom, I'm now in my new house , MC was just discharged from the hospital, have to say goodnight to all the girls but when I entered Lucy room she saying they are watching a show and I'm stucked help please
Keep going inside so the time will pass and a cutscene will start of MC wishing good night to Lucy

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
This game needs to end already! LOL! It's been six years!

Beggar needs to wrap this story up, so that someone (like SoN) can fix this mess and make it playable from start to finish. This thread in over 1600 pages, with probably 1200 being bug related.

I'm sure he can milk My New Life 2 for another decade. He needs to bring this one to a conclusion. It's turning into Milfy City.

Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone have a complete save of the latest update? The Lucy Barcelona questline is unplayably bugged for me.

Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
Go a few pages back and you will find my save with everything completed including Lucy's quest
Bro, I did download your save file before, but it doesn't show up on my load list at all, even after I renamed the file just to be sure, so I assumed it was from a previous version or something. :(

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Bro, I did download your save file before, but it doesn't show up on my load list at all, even after I renamed the file just to be sure, so I assumed it was from a previous version or something. :(
You have to rename an existing save file and then rename his file with the name you just freed up. RPG Maker MV holds "existing saves" in the global save file.

Reactions: Luiccha

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Start a new game, when you enter the house to search for Sarah save the game with the same save number as my save.

Exit the game, copy and paste my save to the www folder and when it asks to rename or replace, replace the old save with the new one.

Reactions: Luiccha

ffffffffff

Jul 5, 2017
Hi all
I need help my I'm up to the part we're
Christian has stolen your clothes when you were in the shower after playing soccer

I have no clue where the clothes would be

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes