DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
Is there any sex scenes in the mafia ? and can someone help where to get weed, I tried and tried talking to Marckus every night in the old qtr but keeps on saying he is selling weed without the option to offer me to buy . I'm now at the point where MC is living in his new house, joined Nesrot's gang
Marckus is not selling weed. Just look around at night there are some guys who sell weed. For example near the hospital see image:

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Guys there is a solution for the loop after Lcy buy condoms?
Or maybe someone have a save file after this point??

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone please help me, walkthrough says visit all the girls in the bedroom, I'm now in my new house , MC was just discharged from the hospital, have to say goodnight to all the girls but when I entered Lucy room she saying they are watching a show and I'm stucked help please

PVM23

May 6, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck on the part where Lucy talks to you after you play the second game. This conversation is repeated many times, is there a solution? (PSDT: Excuse my translator English)
1672872315727.png

Joezilla

Jun 23, 2017
I'm on the Pam roof top quest and for the cut scene the screen goes black. I use the bug fix for black screen but now I can't find the panels any where, please help

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Is there anyone who finish the game including finished all the school side quest?
Can i have the save data please?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes