Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Hi,

How we trigger the party event with Rachel, Sarah and Tyna who led to a 3some ? (After we gave the Sapphire to Rachel and Sarah saw her and the MC in action at the roof of the school)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I just finished the game...Since i quit two years ago, Beggar released just the Laura, Sarah and Lucy content...Now i know what people meant about Laura being a completely different person out of the blue...Gotta agree the earlier Laura was a better character...
The Lucy update is really long. We finally nailed all the family girls...Thought with the five babes under one roof it does feel cramped. Also i don't like the MC being an obsessive asshole...So i kinda understand Laura's attitude.
I feel sorry for the coach for not scoring with Lucy :cry:
For me the biggest downsize are the unfinished side plots. Marta, Tyna, Sascha, youTV, Lizzy, Clarisse, Chloe, Isabel...Someone is being lazy...
Remember the transexual cheerleader? What about Lady X? I wanna see some action with more trans characters!
In the end all i see are missed opportunities. I kept pressing space during the Lucy sex dialogs. I am more interested with the daily activities of the MC and his friends. How will they manage the gang wars. After so many years i don't give a damn about sex with Sarah or Lucy. Long overdue...
Now i am going back to the original version. I want to feel even worse. At the same time i want to reminiscence about the nostalgia of my first playthrough. Is the original trully the better version. Also i want to see again the TS cheerleader scene. The threesome one ;)

kiro666

May 7, 2017
does anyone know how to fix lucy blinking scene, ive download the bug patch and missing images and tries playing bwithout patches but nothing works

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
anyone else getting the "lucy is waiting you at parking"? after I get the first hj in the shower the only place I can go it the parking at the new house. but she is nowhere to be seen. anyone got a fix?
I had the same issue and nearly ragequitted. But then I remembered the same bug happened to me with phil.
Solution:
She is there but not visible. She is standing right beside your car. Just click on the spaces next to your car and you should get her message asking to give her a ride.

JustAWeirdGuyHotAF

Mar 7, 2022
Could someone who knows how to fix the classic png bugs like this help me? as I don't know how to fix it in 0.92? I used to have a way around it but in 0.92 without a compressed version I cant or at least a version of the game where this bug doesn't exist. Is there any bug fix's I should install etc. Would appreciate the help as I planned on finishing the mechanic before meeting Lucy. View attachment 2283700
they made an unoffical patch to solve image error problem

Dec 4, 2022
Is there any sex scenes in the mafia ? and can someone help where to get weed, I tried and tried talking to Marckus every night in the old qtr but keeps on saying he is selling weed without the option to offer me to buy . I'm now at the point where MC is living in his new house, joined Nesrot's gang

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
I just finished the game...Since i quit two years ago, Beggar released just the Laura, Sarah and Lucy content...Now i know what people meant about Laura being a completely different person out of the blue...Gotta agree the earlier Laura was a better character...
The Lucy update is really long. We finally nailed all the family girls...Thought with the five babes under one roof it does feel cramped. Also i don't like the MC being an obsessive asshole...So i kinda understand Laura's attitude.
For me the biggest downsize are the unfinished side plots. Marta, Tyna, Sascha, youTV, Lizzy, Clarisse, Chloe, Isabel...Someone is being lazy...
Remember the transexual cheerleader? What about Lady X? I wanna see some action with more trans characters!
In the end all i see are missed opportunities. I kept pressing space during the Lucy sex dialogs. I am more interested with the daily activities of the MC and his friends. How will they manage the gang wars. After so many years i don't give a damn about sex with Sarah or Lucy. Long overdue...
Now i am going back to the original version. I want to feel even worse. At the same time i want to reminiscence about the nostalgia of my first playthrough. Is the original trully the better version. Also i want to see again the TS cheerleader scene. The threesome one ;)
I 100% agree re-vamps or remakes are always disappointing, the only one that I found was good was [Overpowered] but it had a shitty ending.

• Angry
Reactions: IRedI

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
Screenshot (784).png
Is this some kind of bug, i keep being ask that lucy is waiting at parking but I have stand at the garage for like a whole week but nothing happen (I even skip time 1h in each days from Monday to sunday and still nothing happen)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 2284650
Is this some kind of bug, i keep being ask that lucy is waiting at parking but I have stand at the garage for like a whole week but nothing happen (I even skip time 1h in each days from Monday to sunday and still nothing happen)
She's invisible in the parking,tap near the black car and the dialogue will start

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I partially agree with Luara being a different character now basically Beggar switched Laura with Amy's personalities, why I'm saying that ?

First off in the OG game Laura was a loving stepsister that actually kinda felt in love with MC.

Amy was the bitchy stepsister that didn't want MC in her life and she hated his guts off.

Now Laura is the bitchy stepsister that doesn't love MC instead she loves his D more than him.

Amy instead is the "loving" step sister that even though she doesn't show her love to MC, she's kinda falling in love with him or maybe i could be wrong.
So basically Beggar switched completely Laura and Amy's personalities.

About the unfinished characters and YouTV, now that Beggar finished the main girls Quests he could focus more on the side characters that are in the game like Tyna which i think she will be next seeing that in the BoF her storyline is not yet finished also i think with her Storyline we could get an introduction of Pussy Fights.

Lady X could be introduced as well when Pussy Fights comes, like for example MC and her could be against each other in the Pussy Fights and that is how they meet each other with Laxy X or maybe she could be available only when choosing Gentlemens gang but i doubt it.

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
Is there any sex scenes in the mafia ? and can someone help where to get weed, I tried and tried talking to Marckus every night in the old qtr but keeps on saying he is selling weed without the option to offer me to buy . I'm now at the point where MC is living in his new house, joined Nesrot's gang
Marckus is not selling weed. Just look around at night there are some guys who sell weed. For example near the hospital see image:

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Guys there is a solution for the loop after Lcy buy condoms?
Or maybe someone have a save file after this point??

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes