Gurusanches

Nov 18, 2018
Hello, can you guys help me I got this loading error failed to load: img/pictures/2DateIcons.png problem. I already installed the unofficial big fix but still got this error, I have no idea what I should do, please help

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
okay guys, anyone dont know about what to do for quest Attend To History Class then i found it, just head to the pool's boy locker and search anything in there and u will see...dont want anybody stucked like me
I'm still stuck, there is nothing in the locker.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Oh damn, how can i activate incest in the new update? Do i need to replay the update from the start turning it on on home or is there an incest activation on the hotel?
If you use the cheat mod, you can activate it via phone W > cheat > More > Incest or use a save editor and change switch 1978 to ON

Lnwlvs

Aug 16, 2017
hi I never fet to talk to Carol in the bathroon, and Sandra naked flashed onto the screen freezing the game after anal. any ideas all posted haven't worked.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Here's a clean save with everything completed including Lucy's Quest.

What i discovered so far is that i didn't got any major game breaking bugs that could ruin some of the main girls Questlines and that surprised me a lot seeing how a lot of people have issues with the game and mostly with Lucy's quests but yeah as I said i haven't got any major game breaking bugs

Symphony of the Night so the bugs that kinda annoyed me are during Sandra's house visit, when you choose Anal and you make her cum, MC goes out of Sandra's home but the screen gets stuck at Sandra naked but in the minimap I can see myself moving, i tried using the bug fixes "image stuck" but it didn't work.

The second bug is when you go in the rooftop during Rachel's quest to sneak in and change the exams, there's a cutscene with Tyna talking with her boyfriend and when they are done the screen just goes black, fortunately the black screen can be fixed using the Image stuck in the bug fixer but i figured to let you know.

Again i really don't know what you guys do to have Lucy's quest bugged AF but i completed everything of her without any single bug so either you guys are doing something wrong or your game/save is bugged.

P.s. Since i started a new game I haven't did some of the 1st house events so there could be some missing events in the BoF.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes