godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
sad, i encountered another sex scene bug for

pam - cant complete her quest (BOOK OF FACE keep telling me to got to her house)

nadine - cant tap vaginal, blowjob, anal

pam and nadine threesome - cant tap vaginal, blowjob, anal and change between them

unfortunately, very buggy state this one

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
View attachment 2277460
I don't know what am doing wrong I download both of the bug fixes patches, but I don't know what I should do next. Am a little confused can someone help me please?
just extract it into the game files, i believe this one need to be put in www, but it doesnt fix some missing images and misplaced images...some male npc will have female images such as beggar

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
the game just crashes when going on a date w carol anyone can help me ?
extract the game file back to another folder and extract the update file back into that folder, dont forget to copy your save file into your new game file, ive done this mission and it totally fine

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
sad, i encountered another sex scene bug for

pam - cant complete her quest (BOOK OF FACE keep telling me to got to her house)

nadine - cant tap vaginal, blowjob, anal

pam and nadine threesome - cant tap vaginal, blowjob, anal and change between them

unfortunately, very buggy state this one
For Pam, even in my game, it still says to visit her house so i think it's not bugged it's just that since if we got weed we can visit her anytime

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
Un poco de ayuda con la fórmula de Lucy, por favor, ni siquiera puedo entender qué diablos dice, y mucho menos resolverlo.
[/CITA] Los números según mal recuerdo eran 7-2 ,7-7 ,9-9 maso combina hasta que te aparezaca el check en verde

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
For Pam, even in my game, it still says to visit her house so i think it's not bugged it's just that since if we got weed we can visit her anytime
how abt sex scene between nadine, do you be able to do vaginal and anal, i just cant, the whole sex scene button just stuck and wont function except handjob and titjob

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how abt sex scene between nadine, do you be able to do vaginal and anal, i just cant, the whole sex scene button just stuck and wont function except handjob and titjob
Haven't tried the threesome with Pam and Nadine but yeah i can't tap on vaginal, anal nor blowjob but i don't care that much about those, as long as her questlines works without any bugs I'm fine with it.

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
Haven't tried the threesome with Pam and Nadine but yeah i can't tap on vaginal, anal nor blowjob but i don't care that much about those, as long as her questlines works without any bugs I'm fine with it.
i see, i thought im the only one has that issue, it still a great game

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
It's a shame Lucy quest is so buggy because I have been enjoying her content so far but anyways I still haven't manage to progress her content and I'm in a pinch I have no idea how to progress at all.I'm stuck at the part where the MC goes to sleep and she goes to pick up the dirty clothes on the floor once everything has been picked up I can't seem to trigger anything at all. I interact with the MC on the bed where I exhaust all the possible dialogue I go outside the room roam the house nothing when I try to go to the balcony she says to go back to her room but nothing happens once I go to Lucy room help would be greatly appreciated

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
I'm in the mission where Lucy accompanies you to the match with tight clothes, but I can't access the soccer field on the right side of the school, because this message appears.

Sin título.jpg

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes