Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry for asking this here but do you think, since i started a new game, my game will have some trouble or something since most of the bug fixes are right where I'm kinda at this moment in the story ?
You can use the bug patch anytime. However, some bugs require you use it before the bug. Meaning don't save after you encounter the bug. These are label (UBB) in the fixes notes which means Use Before Bug. ATM I believe only two fixes of the 17 require this. Hope this clears that up (y)

Please help fix my save-file, lucy quest bug :(
BOF says "Meet Lucy outside at midday"
There is no problem with your save. Using your save, Lucy is there at midday.
If it is not working for you, then something is wrong with your game files. As I use your save on my game files with pc cheat mod + unofficial bug patch. Even without any mods, there was no problem. Therefore the problem is something with your game. I suggest you try on a clean copy of the game v0.92

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
marble sex scene bugged, she wont let you do any option for anal, vaginal and others

also another marble bug - sex scene ui active after finish jerking off her Desktop Screenshot 2022.12.30 - 23.45.25.89.png butt

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You can use the bug patch anytime. However, some bugs require you use it before the bug. Meaning don't save after you encounter the bug. These are label (UBB) in the fixes notes which means Use Before Bug. ATM I believe only two fixes of the 17 require this. Hope this clears that up (y)
So i guess it's better if i install the bug fix now rather that later, is it fine right ?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey SoTN you said Carol's quests were fixed yet I don't see her in my BoF do you know what could be wrong?
Yes it is fixed but only before you start her story. Notice I said story, not the quest. Her BOF would show only when she tells you to visit her after the exam thing in school (her story opens). If you pass that stage already, send me your save and I will fix or use a save editor and change variable 253 to 1

godzflash61 It is said many times in the thread. A quick search would give you the answer. No offense intended but stop spamming the same question in such a short time-frame

Most interactive sex scenes are bugged. I have not updated the patch for v0.92 to fix these as yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
Yes it is fixed but only before you start her story. Notice I said story, not the quest. Her BOF would show only when she tells you to visit her after the exam thing in school (her story opens). If you pass that stage already, send me your save and I will fix or use a save editor and change variable 253 to 1

godzflash61 Most interactive sex scenes are bugged. I have not updated the patch for v0.92 to fix these as yet.
thanks for the info, i figured it out that i need to go activate ms taylor sexscene and the sex ui disappear..., if something happened, ive to use bugfixer "image stuck"

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thanks for the info, i figured it out that i need to go activate ms taylor sexscene and the sex ui disappear..., if something happened, ive to use bugfixer "image stuck"
Image stuck is only set in the unofficial bug patch to clear all stuck image including the onomatopoeia (This is not in the default bugfixer). It has nothing to do with the sex ui. Image stuck would not fix the buttons selection during sex scenes

Last edited:

exid013

May 11, 2019
anyone facing this problem?
repeated dialogue with lucy after a match with munchen ? cant save and cant progress further

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes