DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
Help, I'm stuck in the mission to find Lucy. Can someone tell me what I have to do, place and time?, I do all the interactions at home, I even take it to work but it returns me to the door of the house, I think that's where the mistake is

Last edited:

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
After Lucy quest i m stuck at go to MC room with Lucy as main character.game to many bug.using the latest update 0.92 version.

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
I need help progressing with Lucy quest I can't seem to progress after picking up all the dirty clothes from the floor I go downstairs see if anything happens nothing except one message prompt when trying to go to the balcony that says Lucy needs to go back to her room but when I go back to her room no interactable points nothing i am genuinely confused and lost as what i need to do progress any help would be appreciated

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, I found the next bug:
When starting the Mafia: The Dragunovs part 2, exactly when it is needed to talk with Ivanna and she gives you Olenka to live in the new house, once you can start moving you are actually doing it with Ivanna and so it doesn't let you do other new events.
I leave three save files in the following moments:
-file18: right before talking with Ivanna.
-file19: after the event and appearing with Olenka in the new house, but walking with Ivanna as the leader.
-file20: after leaving Olenka in her room but still walking with Ivanna as the leader and the MC following her.
Is any fix available for this yet?

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Walkthrough of Emma (woman of mall) if you want to fuck her, follow these steps:
1 - in the conversation start talking about her relationships
2- later she will ask you about you, talk about football.
3- she will ask what you will drink, answer wine.
4- She will ask who the necklace is for, answer my girl.
5- later she will ask why you were considerate like her, answer that it was because of her beauty.

Done... Now comes the sex scene! Enjoy!^^

Demon_lord98

Dec 12, 2019
okay why do i always get caught by this police lady while im in car with amy? (after meeting her at dawn out side of the russian pub) this ends in a game over. can somebody help >.<

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes