fullmat

Mar 4, 2019
Send me your save, because I just tested it and it send me to the select a date screen. Time is not a factor for teleporting, neither already passing the quest first two dates. I suggested you recheck and ensure you installed it correctly, replacing old files. If you sure you doing the right steps, send me your save. I would prefer you pm me it, instead of the thread. But I checked both the cheat mod and the unofficial bug patch and the dating works fine.
Can u fix this file too?

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Dude I just got the name!
Robson? As in, she’s been ROBbed of her Son?

She’s also going to ROB Mari of her StepSON.
Get it?

GET IT?!

I also didn’t realize Sarah and Mc were twins?

that kinda explains some things I guess?
lol my brain always read it as Robinson ..never noticed that

DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
Someone help me, it's Lucy's birthday when it's over when she goes out to see the door nothing happens, I already put the new arrangements and nothing, I did everything to the letter

1672181419381.png
1672181590820.png

Rafa Mol

May 27, 2021
Hi, Im stuck in that part when you talk to professor Martinez coming back from injurie and after all Lucy´s house events, I try to talk to him to get back to training but nothing happens, any help?

May 10, 2020
Just finished the last update, and I can say that, even though not everything that he promised was actually delivered, this might be one of the best updates yet. I know the whole game start was revamped, and I hope to be able to play it when that is fixed, however the scenes for this new update were dope AF, I mean, nothing new sure, yet pretty good regardless.

The Football event however, I at first thought I won't have enough time to get all sex scenes, yet I believe most of the scenes were completed in the first 2 or 3 days.

Quick tip, if you're not able to get rid of the professor when you're playing with Lucy, just go to the bathroom next to the vending machines on the hotel, then when he moves to right, go through the door quick and run.

A quick guide for the Football events:
The Adidas sponsor one triggers by itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other one from the press will go search for you everyday and the MC will reject her until the last or almost last day (can't remember), if you accept the proposal the scene will trigger.
Here, before proceeding with the events, you'll need to buy a translator on the electronics store.
The girl you meet in front of the vending machines and then at the first celebration with trigger her scene after you win the finals, so no need to go look for here.
The Catalan independence girl event explains by itself, you'll just need to speak to every NPC you find until there's no more of them, apart from this, there's an extra event from a dude asking you to put up posters, if you put them all he gives you $200 which I believe add to the money the girl asks for you to be able to get the event, yet I cannot be sure.
The girl who lost her dog - you'll just need to talk to a few NPCs until they start giving you hints of where they seen the dog, until they direct you to the park in front of the dance club, if you talk to the guy there he'll send you to fuck off so you'll need to go to the park on the southwest and hit the bee next to the dog spinning around, then (I believe this is done on Morning yet I'm unsure) go to the hotel's dining room and there'll be stars on the counter, click on them and then go back to the dog and you'll get it, then go speak to the girl again.
The sexshop owner I'm unsure how you trigger the event, I believe it's right after the first time you play with Lucy but I'm not sure. In order to get the scene, you'll need to go to your room and click on the suitcases to get Lucy's dildo of MC's dick, give it to the sexshop owner.

I believe that's all the events, so a final tip if you're playing this expansion would be to look for Lucy everytime you can free roam around Spain and the hotel, as there are several events with her. Let me list them, yet I might forget some:
First event: Morning at the Pool, you'll need to speak to her and then run around trying to avoid NPCs to see you naked.
Second event: City at Morning/Midday (southwest park, where the dog running around is) - can't remember the scene.
Third? event: Pool at Morning, the event triggers itself if you go to the Pool.
Fourth? event: City (sexshop window).
Fifth event: Room (right after doing the previous event) - just go to your room and there'll be stars next on the bed, the MC will go to sleep and Lucy then will come and trigger the scene.

Also, I know there're bugs, lots of them in this game, yet I believe most of them are on the start, as I believe you can't even play it, however, I did not experience lots of them while playing this update (of course I've just played the new content), most of them were just visual, however there's a few to point out:
Entering the supermarket on the Football event just bugged my game out, had to restart but fortunately I just had a save almost seconds ago.
After you get the scene with the girl who lost her dog, I just got a black screen, got rid of it using the Debug - Black Screen option, and then I just got an static image of the previous sex scene, which I got rid of it using the Debug - Image Stuck option.
At last, the most annoying one, after you get rid of the professor while playing with Lucy, he'll just wait there indefinitely for the whole day, even if you're playing with the MC.

That being said, most the scenes were great, so I can say the wait was worth it, although I believe his behavior cannot be justified and he's lost pretty much all credibility, so he'll need to get his shit together before starting to work on the next update or this'll be the last update we'll ever see before he changes names and starts a new game.
Where are all the poster locations. I was only able to get 6

johniswing512

Jan 15, 2020
guys i need your help , i have to work on a school project with Carol ,, we must meet at the library which i can not find in the map,,
i have searched the whole map but could not find it ,
plz help

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
can someone help me here?, i just finished the football quest, and then when in recces, i tried to talk to carol but there is a "annoying" signal, not the love signal, i remember finished her quest until s*x scene

can someone help me please?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Has anyone been able to activate lucy public bathroom sex scenes after installing latest bugfix from Sotn?

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
You can try changing Lissette's variable from 10 to 11 in RPG maker save editor..I did the same and it worked(someone in the forum mentioned this). Make sure to back up your saved files first.

Edit: to make it clear, here's what you need to do;
1) Open your save in the save editor
2) advanced -> edit switches and variables
3) under variables-> Mrs.Lissettequest ->change this from 10 to 11 and then save it.
Hey bro, what save editor are u using? those online ones don't show variables names.

can u tell me how can I download the same ver. u are using.

on another note, I am missing Carol page in the Book of faces, even though I unlocked it, now cant go on in dates with her.
if I can get my hands on the save sditor I'll try to change the verible back one number maybe it will unlock though gameplay this time.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Hey bro, what save editor are u using? those online ones don't show variables names.

can u tell me how can I download the same ver. u are using.

on another note, I am missing Carol page in the Book of faces, even though I unlocked it, now cant go on in dates with her.
if I can get my hands on the save sditor I'll try to change the verible back one number maybe it will unlock though gameplay this time.
this one;

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

download the latest verison

Reactions: Homealone
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes