Demon_lord98

Dec 12, 2019
hey guys, i am stuck. it says "talk to phill at the main entrance of the school" but hes not there. help a fellow fapper out yo >.<

xpandaaa

Dec 26, 2022
anyone encountered something like me?? it's occur when i ask carol to date after finishing the history homework

the same thing happens when i try to work at garage

please help and sorry for my messy grammar

EDIT: i had read some previous post, sadly still bugged

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

• Lucy 9am at job - Bathroom Scene
  • Mechanic job restored
  • Carol entire quest-line restored

Symphony of the Night Hey rockstar, just curious if the newest bug patch is updated to current with img patches and all or not. You, as always, rock my dude!
Yup everything is updated to current bro. We built this on rock and roll :cool:
cool-corn.gif

Does this "patch" also fix the bug with the training loop in barcelona?
The patch has the dev original bug fixes which suppose to fix Barcelona bugs.

This save is exact after Carol First Date??
I mean how many quest between Carol first date & car mission?
This is a save from another user, I suggest you check the front page / MP of the thread for saves

Last edited:

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
i got the same problem. sorry no solution found jet
You can try changing Lissette's variable from 10 to 11 in RPG maker save editor..I did the same and it worked(someone in the forum mentioned this). Make sure to back up your saved files first.

Edit: to make it clear, here's what you need to do;
1) Open your save in the save editor
2) advanced -> edit switches and variables
3) under variables-> Mrs.Lissettequest ->change this from 10 to 11 and then save it.

Last edited:

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020

• Mechanic job restored
Hey SoTN..Carol's date seems to be bugged. When you choose to go on a date with her, the game takes you to different location, probably to the mechanic?
Also, there is a bug with the dragunov's quest, where Ivanna follows you everywhere.

edit: my bad, I was using the older version of the cheat mod..after updating the cheat mod, it works perfectly.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017

• Mechanic job restored

Yup everything is updated to current bro. We built this on rock and roll :cool:
View attachment 2266960

The patch has the dev original bug fixes which suppose to fix Barcelona bugs.

This is a save from another user, I suggest you check the front page / MP of the thread for saves
I fully realize that you are snowed under with requests here but would you think about updating the mod to include the option to play or skip the soccer matches in Barcelona?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey SoTN..Carol's date seems to be bugged. When you choose to go on a date with her, the game takes you to different location, probably to the mechanic?
Also, there is a bug with the dragunov's quest, where Ivanna follows you everywhere.
That must be the old bug. Are you sure, I just checked and it working????

I fully realize that you are snowed under with requests here but would you think about updating the mod to include the option to play or skip the soccer matches in Barcelona?
In my list of things to do. But not a priority atm

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
That must be the old bug. Are you sure, I just checked and it working????
Yep, whenever I choose to invite Carol for a date, after pressing yes, the location suddenly changes and takes me to the mechanic. Is there a specific time for inviting her? Or maybe it's working for you bcoz you are already past that quest where it says that you need to complete two dates successfully.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yep, whenever I choose to invite Carol for a date, after pressing yes, the location suddenly changes and takes me to the mechanic. Is there a specific time for inviting her?
Send me your save, because I just tested it and it send me to the select a date screen. Time is not a factor for teleporting, neither already passing the quest first two dates. I suggested you recheck and ensure you installed it correctly, replacing old files. If you sure you doing the right steps, send me your save. I would prefer you pm me it, instead of the thread. But I checked both the cheat mod and the unofficial bug patch and the dating works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes