Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 24th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Added Lucy missing scenes and images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can u give it to me please I couldn't find it

Reactions: Tstorm525

lalatss

Aug 6, 2019
Stuck in loophole in Barcelona , now Lucy buying condom (completed b4 this), now stuck here time wont change to night.

Please fix my save file

Mar 3, 2022
Got the Barcelona update done.

I too came across the bug where you couldn't progress during the second training. I used Symphony's cheat mod and used the stuck image, when using that the green arrows appeared and ran around the track anti-clockwise to complete the course even though the timer ran out. I saw the scene with the rescued dog but like others it broke the game so just reloaded. Collected 525 coins for the protesting woman but got nothing from her.

After each training session I then looked for Lucy around the city to get her scenes and the scene in the bedroom before the final match. Got back home and did the yoga sex scene with her on the outer part of the home and then the late night movie in her bedroom fuck around 9pm or something. I think thats all there is, oh and the tit wank in the living room but not sure if its a scene from the last update.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Stuck in loophole in Barcelona , now Lucy buying condom (completed b4 this), now stuck here time wont change to night.

Please fix my save file
Got your save and i saw you need to get rid of Coach Martinez to get the condoms but you messed up the game/switches so when Lucy gets rid of Coach Martinez in the bathroom you should go to the Pharmacy and get the condoms but it doesn't trigger, reload a save before you did anything else

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Got the Barcelona update done.

I too came across the bug where you couldn't progress during the second training. I used Symphony's cheat mod and used the stuck image, when using that the green arrows appeared and ran around the track anti-clockwise to complete the course even though the timer ran out. I saw the scene with the rescued dog but like others it broke the game so just reloaded. Collected 525 coins for the protesting woman but got nothing from her.

After each training session I then looked for Lucy around the city to get her scenes and the scene in the bedroom before the final match. Got back home and did the yoga sex scene with her on the outer part of the home and then the late night movie in her bedroom fuck around 9pm or something. I think thats all there is, oh and the tit wank in the living room but not sure if its a scene from the last update.
I don't know if it's just my save or overall the game but when i was in Barcelona and i did some of the other girls it messed up my game pretty bad so...yeah maybe it's just a warning for anyone else:

"Don't do the other girls because it's not worth messing up your game and not being able to progress further into Lucy's scenes"

Mar 3, 2022
I don't know if it's just my save or overall the game but when i was in Barcelona and i did some of the other girls it messed up my game pretty bad so...yeah maybe it's just a warning for anyone else:

"Don't do the other girls because it's not worth messing up your game and not being able to progress further into Lucy's scenes"
Oh I was fine doing the sex shop fuck scene. That didn't seem to break anything. But yeah, the rest seem to be eff'd.

FunnyJoke

May 21, 2020
Does anyone have a save or a fix for this problem i am facing with lucy's quest.

I am on where you try to talk to her about last night but she is ok with it and says she is waiting for you in parking but when i go i cant find her.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Carols mom dosnt show up when i have to get her drunken ass back home. is says she should be in high neighborhood west but shes not there.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes