WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
How in the world did anyone figure out Lucy’s math problem? I can hardly read what is written, to even figure out what you’re supposed to be solving.

I’m just saying if anyone figured out what to do there, maybe we need you on the project to communicate with the aliens

Reactions: keisaaa

Kivous

Sep 20, 2021
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 24th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Added Lucy missing scenes and images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im sorry i dont know where to reach u by pm so i m replying on the bug patch! stuck on marbel's stolen car! help!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Dude I just got the name!
Robson? As in, she’s been ROBbed of her Son?

She’s also going to ROB Mari of her StepSON.
Get it?

GET IT?!

I also didn’t realize Sarah and Mc were twins?

that kinda explains some things I guess?

Last edited:

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Bro i got error img/pictures/02Garage052.png . Can you help me ?

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Talk with Lucy outside school in midday (maybe last scene of Lucy), cant see her, (already use unofficial bugs fixed)
Any clue?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Wait. I thought you could have sex with Lucy in this update? From searching this topic, it seems like there’s no way to progress after rehab with Gyna?

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
I need help with Lucy quest I can't seem to progress after picking up all the dirty clothes from the floor I go downstairs see if anything happens nothing except one message prompt when trying to go to the balcony that says Lucy needs to go back to her room but when I go back to her room nothing happens no clickable prompt or anything

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
You didn't read good enough then
I mean I’ve been using the search function for the last hour, don’t know how much “better” I’m supposed to read it.

The questions about this subject from recently are simply ignored.

the only answers I’ve seen are from august, September etc. with people saying it’s the end of the update. Last update to be exact.

Seeing as multiple peopel seem to be stuck here,i Don’t think my reading is the main issue.

• Angry
Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I mean I’ve been using the search function for the last hour, don’t know how much “better” I’m supposed to read it.

The questions about this subject from recently are simply ignored.

the only answers I’ve seen are from august, September etc. with people saying it’s the end of the update. Last update to be exact.

Seeing as multiple peopel seem to be stuck here,i Don’t think my reading is the main issue.
*Sigh* There's sex with Lucy but it's not interactive, like choosing how to fuck her.

I dunno what's the problem that you can't progress further during her update but i had no issue and player through it.

So it's an issue in your side not in the devs side

• Angry
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019

Change-log:
Can i have lucy start quest save?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

If I had a nickel for every time someone on this site found a real life version of one of the ladies from the games on this site, I'd have two nickels. While its not much, its just weird yet awesome that its happened. The other one was Neus from Pact With A Witch. I forgot who found the vid she posted on Reddit though lol.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes