Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
Can we get a android port with mod these joiplay method just eats up way to much storage and uve tried compressed but it doesn't work

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can we get a android port with mod these joiplay method just eats up way to much storage and uve tried compressed but it doesn't work
Joiplay works better and is far superior. Any android port apk file is based on the compresses version. Therefore compress on Joiplay works just fine. If you getting issues then maybe try Maldives. I stopped the android port long time now and I believe the person after me stop because of the constant problems and having to update multiples times to fix them, hence one of joiplay superiority besides ability to back up saves

Reactions: ganzback

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
That kitchen sex special ending is how scene was supposed to be in first place, tnx for adding that last missing image.

There is a few more lucy scene with mising image in her scenes, Couch/TV at 1am there is a missing image from scene where lucy is supposed to spray her pussy juices on mc face View attachment 2259637 :love:

Bathroom Second Floor, in this event entire segment is missing View attachment 2259640 x8 of this images, basically entire new scene.

In barcelona part of the game when mc fuck lucy without condom for the first time there is a missing image which is supposed to be at the end of that scene View attachment 2259646

If by any chance you can and you are willing to fix those scenes it would be much appreciated knowing that is highly unlikely that BoN will ever fix those scenes. ;)
All added to the unofficial bug patch - 24th Dec 2022

Reactions: ganzback

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Do I have dogshit reading comprehension or do you just get softlocked when you go to unpack the box's for the second time?

There are already 2 boxes in the room from last time and when the dialog stops 2 more boxes pop up but there are only 2 spots to unpack the boxes. What Do?

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
marr
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 24th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Added Lucy missing scenes and images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
marry christmas

Almirante

Jul 24, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone ! I need some help, I've applied all the bugfixes available but despite that i can't get past Talk with Lucy by your pool, I'm kinda lost.

Lingodni

Jan 22, 2019
All added to the unofficial bug patch - 24th Dec 2022
Hello SoTN, I started to play from beginning but I encountered a bug. During Carol questline after completing 2 dates with her I have to get her mom from High Neighbourhood West but she is not there. Can you check it out?

Edit
I proceeded without Carol content. I was doing Morgan quest. During the quest after Lil Pop apoligise I need to check youTv for video. But it only says that I need a good PC. I think this is another bug.

Edit 2
It because of the old content I believe. To solve the problem MC needs to go and talk this videoshop owner in New Neighbourhood North than pick up a package in Old Quarter during afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Banne83

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
I get a black screen when I try to date Carol the second time. I tried both 1500 and 2100. They both bring black screen, and my character can't move. Anybody know why this happens?

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
I need help

I'm playing the game from the beginning.
I'm stuck with art teacher quest I can't progress further it repeatedly showing first day visit dialogue every time I visit her house.
Hornet Garage "side quest" in finding marble's stolen car I can't find in the location.

Reactions: Lakan and Lingodni
Mar 3, 2022
So after the second date with Carol where you have to pick up her mother, is the Carol section perma broke from this point? Been searching the thread but seems a lot of people cannot find the mother.

edit

Fuck it. Gonna seems the game is broken to shit even with the effort of Symphony's work put into it too. Just gonna find a save so I can see the Lucy content lol.

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Just started a game & applied cheat tho(which contain i-patch already and yes activated trough phone )
I saw it's step-family
Then y is incest tag doing here?

Last edited:

ISOLOO

Dec 21, 2022
it tells me to focus on Tyna quest, but it tells me no more content and wait for next update. what do i do?? CAN SOMEBODY PLZ HELP ME

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes