Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

This is all the home events that were reported to me via pm/dm saves.
I will add more fixes at a later date, giving the dev sufficient time to fix his bugs. I will fix, tomorrow if I get a chance, more Lucy new content and Barcelona bugs, plus the Carol issue and mechanic bugs etc.
Sorry for my bad eng. I have some bug after football match ,when match end and start scene with Lucy this scene is bugged and after end it's starts again and again.
Thank you!

Reactions: maxnen

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
what i did for that is i used sarah's home scene where you have to search for her, after her event your time will be 19hr you can now use skip time lucy is at parking lot ay 8am
Thank you - it worked also Lucy was invisible near car

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
After MC leg hurt on soccer field and 69 with Lucy there is objective to "Complete recovery with Gyna" - where you do one? I was in hospital - only working wrench signs...

coco21340

Aug 21, 2018
Still no clue how to fic the problem from lucy quest '' buying condom? ( I go to buy the condom after ditching the dumb coach. but then I become the MC in the training field but the screen get black every sec and I cant move around. And I cant train either.) Is it because I download the compressed version ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The patch incorporates the official patch as well

Unofficial:
  1. Missing maps
  2. Onomatopoeia removes automatically. Manually = bugfixer > image stuck
  3. Lucy home events fixed: Thanks to Strajder for saves
KitchenWednesday and Fridays at 20hrs
Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

This is all the home events that were reported to me via pm/dm saves.
I will add more fixes at a later date, giving the dev sufficient time to fix his bugs. I will fix, tomorrow if I get a chance, more Lucy new content and Barcelona bugs, plus the Carol issue and mechanic bugs etc.
Hi Symphony just to understand no badroom scene? I mean the classic sex where we can click BJ/TJ/Vaginal/anal and so on?
I try to stay behind the bed, but without lucky... just to understand if there is a fullsex event on the bed like the others

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi Symphony just to understand no badroom scene? I mean the classic sex where we can click BJ/TJ/Vaginal/anal and so on?
I try to stay behind the bed, but without lucky... just to understand if there is a fullsex event on the bed like the others
No, there's no interactive sex with Lucy maybe BoN will add it these days or during another update

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So for those of you tired of the wait and want an idea of what scenes are included, heres some gifs. I started to do them all but theres way too many and I am too fried and need to go to bed. I was gonna post the img folder with the new pics but the upload is taking too long to upload and it will probably be compressed by the time i get back up.

ONCE AGAIN, SCENE SPOILERS BELOW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - My last version was .089 so some of these might not be new but yeah, enjoy
Can someone please put in all the new sences in this update

qwertykal

Feb 21, 2019
Still no clue how to fic the problem from lucy quest '' buying condom? ( I go to buy the condom after ditching the dumb coach. but then I become the MC in the training field but the screen get black every sec and I cant move around. And I cant train either.) Is it because I download the compressed version ?
same prob

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
same prob
Try install the newest bug fixes from Symphony of the Night

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
EN: Please help, when the second soccer game ends, a chat with Lucy starts and ends in an infinite loop with the same chat and skipping days, I can't find a way to debug it
ES: Por Favor ayuda, cuando termina el segundo partido de futbol empieza una charla con Lucy y termina en un bucle infinito con la misma charla y salteando días no encuentro la forma de desbugearlo

tooalone11

Aug 28, 2018
When i run the lap for training in Barcelona, after completing it the coach disappears and i cant do anything, is it because of the cheat mod or a regular bug?

Mar 3, 2022
Hi guys. Not played the game since the early 80 versions. Gonna start from scratch as I heard he changed the start and stuff like that. I used Symphony's majestically fan-fucking-tasticle cheat mod in the past and it was the whole reason I was able to get through so much of the game.

With that in mind. How best to use the cheat mod to skip the shitier parts of the game like certain collectables and wheres the best points to use the cheats early on? Any advice on when best to use the mod would be appreciated.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes