esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
I have bug that stop me from progressing its the scene where you should go to jet she got attacked and then you have go to nesrot and ask him for help. As soon as this timed segment starts ive begin clipping through everything and when i get to nesrot i tell him that i found a package (which is not true) and thats that... -.-

Nov 26, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the events of Lucy after coming back from Barcelona, they end up getting stuck and the audio wont go away.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys... can someone help me understand if i can fuck this lady? :ROFLMAO:
I am on the lucy quest. The game say to go on the roof and speak with Tyna... then Rachel tell me to buy her a sapphire necklace.
So i go to the mall. Go to the jewelry... but they already sell the necklace. So i find the couple. Pay the sapphire necklace and see that this woman wanna a ruby necklace. So i go and buy the ruby... so i give her the ruby and she invite me to dinner.
Can someone tell me if there is a way to fuck her? Who answer i need to choice?

Edit if anyone need it... with the woman you need to click always the third choice!
Relationship/Football/Wine/because of you beauty and she let you fuck her.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys, is there netori in the game? If yes, please tell me
Yes there is. The most satisfying one was the one where Mi... I mean Tommy was literally banging the girl Christian was trying to get back when he was literally less than a foot away from him.

Reactions: Imrick

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Yes there is. The most satisfying one was the one where Mi... I mean Tommy was literally banging the girl Christian was trying to get back when he was literally less than a foot away from him.
I'm still getting used to the MC's name change too. Dunno why his name got changed from Mike to Tommy. But I wonder if the even more satisfying netori is in the game like it was in the old one where Tommy (formerly known as Mike) plowed Christian's mom in front of him after beating him in that match of the Pussy Fights.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes