lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here who already finished all the content of v 0.92?

would love to have some kind of breakdown of directions
as to where to go and what time, in order to finish all of Lucy's content for this update

or in the spirit of generosity for the holidays, I wouldn't mind at all for anyone to share a full save for v 0.92.
I keep running into bugs unfortunately. Sorry.

thank you in advance. =)

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
The patch incorporates the official patch as well

Unofficial:
  1. Missing maps
  2. Onomatopoeia removes automatically. Manually = bugfixer > image stuck
  3. Lucy home events fixed: Thanks to Strajder for saves
KitchenWednesday and Fridays at 20hrs
Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

This is all the home events that were reported to me via pm/dm saves.
I will add more fixes at a later date, giving the dev sufficient time to fix his bugs. I will fix, tomorrow if I get a chance, more Lucy new content and Barcelona bugs, plus the Carol issue and mechanic bugs etc.

one more to add, saturday 1:00 am at the terrace

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
one more to add, saturday 1:00 am at the terrace
I didn't provide save to SotN for this event because it was only event which works fine, at least for me it works.

invite lucy to go to the mall the other girls have that option, only she doesn't have it
Those are date events for other characters, lucy doesn't have this kind of content, maybe BoN will introduce date events for lucy when he releases interactive sex with her or maybe he won't.

Holy shit, bro. Apparently, this is a crappy Beggar patch. I double-checked, and now after path, Lucy sends the same photo. I just remember that she used to send different photos. In v 0.91, she kissed MC in the car and said she loved him, and now this is not happening. Moreover, in the Otto labs cannot fuck Maria, and Lucy icon's is not active at all. Apparently this is another fucking bugged shit from a Beggar :cry: Let the one who wants to understand this shit, I'll pass!!!
I've played this part of the game on previous build 0.91 and when you take her to the work in the morning she sends you different images via phone and thats it, now with new update she sends you just one. With new update she is supposed to send you few different ones and this should culminate in the eventual sex with lucy at work. For the last two days I literally tried everything but I could not trigger those scenes so I contacted BoN if he could tell me are those scenes are actually in the game and by my suprise he actually answered me that they are and that they occur with lucy at work but when I said to him that they are not triggering and can he be little more specific what needs to be done, he remained silent so dunno if this is yet another bug or he simply lied to me.

Thats why I once again asked Symphony of the Night if he can look at the game and see if those scenes are in the game.

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I've played this part of the game on previous build 0.91 and when you take her to the work in the morning she sends you different images via phone and thats it, now with new update she sends you just one. With new update she is supposed to send you few different ones and this should culminate in the eventual sex with lucy at work. For the last two days I literally tried everything but I could not trigger those scenes so I contacted BoN if he could tell me are those scenes are actually in the game and by my suprise he actually answered me that they are and that they occur with lucy at work but when I said to him that they are not triggering and can he be little more specific what needs to be done, he remained silent so dunno if this is yet another bug or he simply lied to me.

Thats why I once again asked Symphony of the Night if he can look at the game and see if those scenes are in the game.
Listen, well, I've just used the descriptor to look through all the images for Lucy from two groups:
1) the main events - file names - K1Lucy ... and K1BLucy ...;
2) the home events - file names - FFEventoCASALucy ...
Hmmm ... I didn't see any images that could be identified as sex with Lucy at work. Except for these six discussed:
FFEventoCASALucy646.png
Perhaps there are such images, but I just don't have the patience to review the entire volume of images. Or maybe a Beggar was just going to add them in the future, and as usual got everything mixed up.
And here's another thing. Sex in a public toilet. Here is an event for which there are known images:
FFEventoCASALucy073.png
In v 0.91, when they are driving with Lucy in the car, they stop there again. However, nothing happens. Perhaps there is some trigger in v 0.92 that triggers this event? Maybe a point on the map? Perhaps you were trying to clarify the situation with the glory hall? Just in this case, everything is fine with the images.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Listen, well, I've just used the descriptor to look through all the images for Lucy from two groups:
Hmmm ... I didn't see any images that could be identified as sex with Lucy at work. Except for these six discussed:
View attachment 2257443
Perhaps there are such images, but I just don't have the patience to review the entire volume of images. Or maybe a Beggar was just going to add them in the future, and as usual got everything mixed up.
And here's another thing. Sex in a public toilet. Here is an event for which there are known images:
View attachment 2257457
In v 0.91, when they are driving with Lucy in the car, they stop there again. However, nothing happens. Perhaps there is some trigger in v 0.92 that triggers this event? Maybe a point on the map? Perhaps you were trying to clarify the situation with the glory hall? Just in this case, everything is fine with the images.
I believe some of the images where she sends pics after taking her at work and sex at work are the ones that are locked since he didn't add Interactive sex scenes or maybe the previous update triggers those but i highly doubt it.

Also i think the glory hole one triggers where Lucy is in the school with MC talking about when to go to Barcelona.

Reactions: chunkas

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
View attachment 2257443
View attachment 2257457
I'm currently using mtool for the first time and I was able to trigger those public bathroom sex events while editing game so I can confirm that they are in the game but sadly I lack a knowledge how to fix those triggers so they can be used ingame as normal.

As you mentioned, in v 0.91, when mc comes to pick up lucy after work at otter labs and while driving in some point she will tell him that she needs to go to a bathroom (just on the right side of otter lab in barleytown there is public bathroom) mentioning him about gloryhole in there and she want him to go with her. When they are in the bathroom he wanted to put his dick in the hole but says it would be to obvious and there is where scene ends, this is old scene but now with new update there is continuation of that scene. Basically there should be a trigger somewhere at the otter labs where lucy calls mc again to come and pick her up at the work and old scene should repeat again but now mc put his dick in the hole and scene is continued with new events but as I said sadly I lack knowledge how to activate thoe triggers in game files.

Reactions: chunkas

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Also can anyone confirm after getting back from Barcelona with Lucy when we drive her at work she doesn't give MC a kiss ?

Is that normal or Beggar messed up something so it kinda resets something ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me also if on Book Of Faces when clicking on Lucy, the new scenes on Barcelona are in Book Of Faces or not ?

For example like this pic in my save there are only those pics of her
Screenshot_20221223_181928_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
Please Help, after dinner with Lucy to tell her about to travel to Barcelona and go to Amaria Market, Morgan call you to celebrate.The Lucy quest say: "go to mc room" but nothing happen. What i need to do? Thanks in advance.

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
1671813375826.png

I just downloaded 0.92 version & started the game from the beginning.
the game suddenly hangs right here. :/ any one else facing this issue? & how to fix this sudden hang?

-- Update.

Had to close the game & reload the save to fix this hang. But why it happened?!

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
can you re upload the file?

BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

This is just modding files at the start of the new update to see Lucys scenes using old character ineractions, but theres 2 end of .89 saves if you need them

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Also can anyone confirm after getting back from Barcelona with Lucy when we drive her at work she doesn't give MC a kiss ?

Is that normal or Beggar messed up something so it kinda resets something ?
In my game she always gives me kisses when driving her to work in the morning.

Can anyone tell me also if on Book Of Faces when clicking on Lucy, the new scenes on Barcelona are in Book Of Faces or not ?

For example like this pic in my save there are only those pics of her
View attachment 2257731
For the long time there was no new scenes added in the book of faces.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes