Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
it doesn't appear for me
don’t use th cheat mode, if you used the cheat mode and saved game and then remove the cheat mode it won’t work ,the damage it’s already on that save , grab a save file froM OP , get the “ vanila” game (without cheatmode or bug fix just to be sure) and lucy will be there , then you apply the bug fix , I did that

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
How to trigger this scene guys?
U-ha-hah!!! The magical magic that the sight of Lucy's big naked ass causes always works :geek:
The trigger has already started some process in your pants, bro :ROFLMAO:
What kind of scene are you even asking about? Have you read the text on the photo carefully??? Just take your mom to work in the morning, and in gratitude she will send you photos like this:
FFEventoCASALucy647.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Phil resolved with MTool. However will play it again to show you the issue. Gimme some time

This is the Carol save, but really prefer to wait for the bug fix, already advanced in the game a lot
View attachment 2256327
Glad you got through with Phil. Yeah only the fix will ensure Carol quest-line can be completed as the dev even left out missing files also. I still just enable Carol in BOF for you. But you would not be able to do her quest until bug patch: SAVE

don’t use th cheat mode, if you used the cheat mode and saved game and then remove the cheat mode it won’t work ,the damage it’s already on that save , grab a save file froM OP , get the “ vanila” game (without cheatmode or bug fix just to be sure) and lucy will be there , then you apply the bug fix , I did that
It amazes me of responses like this. No offense man, but next time read properly before downloading and using anything. There is a reason it was place right by the download button. Additionally when you play the game the mod tells you this exact same thing at first use.

2022-12-22_21-44.png

Elshampoo1

Apr 21, 2020
U-ha-hah!!! The magical magic that the sight of Lucy's big naked ass causes always works :geek:
The trigger has already started some process in your pants, bro :ROFLMAO:
What kind of scene are you even asking about? Have you read the text on the photo carefully??? Just take your mom to work in the morning, and in gratitude she will send you photos like this:
View attachment 2256370
I took her to work like 10 times nothing happens no progress bro

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Well, kind of wanted to play the game again after having skipped a few updates, but, based on what I'm reading from you guys, this is still a barely playable bug-ridden mess, isn't it? Man, at this point, the only reliable feature of this project is how badly broken every single update is upon being released.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Glad you got through with Phil. Yeah only the fix will ensure Carol quest-line can be completed as the dev even left out missing files also. I still just enable Carol in BOF for you. But you would not be able to do her quest until bug patch: SAVE

It amazes me of responses like this. No offense man, but next time read properly before downloading and using anything. There is a reason it was place right by the download button. Additionally when you play the game the mod tells you this exact same thing at first use.

View attachment 2256391
I'm curious about all the flak about the use of the mod. I have used the mod in every version of this game so far and when a new version comes out I use one of those previous saves to start the new game. I have never had a problem with this or, you talking about people downloading the previous mods and running them causing the problems? (This game has been virtually impossible to run without it, thank you very much!!)

Elshampoo1

Apr 21, 2020

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
Help, after dinner with Lucy and go to Amaria Market, Morgan call you to celebrate.The Lucy quest say: "go to mc room" but nothing happen. What i need to do? Thanks in advance.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes