naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
After applying this "official patch", I press "load" game and it gives error. "cannot read property "pages" of null".

I guess even official patch cannot be safed from bugs either lol.

Date: 12/20/2022
This patch is the official patch release by the DEV aka Beggar

1. Unofficial - is still active for those who getting missing images error

Note: This frees me up from fixing anything, as the dev himself seems to be stepping up him game and actually fixing his game. Lets give him time (y) .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark-Chain

May 11, 2018
Everytime I watch a movie with Sarah nothing happens, it says that I have to pick the opposire but I picked every single option and nothing changes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I just checked and Phil is at school front yard entrance as normal. I suggest you try again, if still getting the problem, it is on your end. Maybe look through the and figure out what your doing wrong, just a suggestion. Cause as I said, no bugs there
Same issue Phil never show up after catch him stalking
phil.jpg

Also got a bug with Carol, she never appears in Book of faces and can't visit her to study after the second History work

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
just missing mc fuck lucy at work and call her to the mall
I also cannot find how to trigger lucy sex at work, I asked BoN if that scene is actually in the game and he said yes when lucy is at work but when you go to the otter lab you cannot do anything there and I literally tried everything.
Scene regarding the mall, while looking through images there is no scene with lucy in the mall so dunno on which scene you are referring to :unsure:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
cainp dock07 naruto95 Send me your saves and I will correct them. But to inform you guys, I install the official bug patch and did not get any loading errors with old saves. So I am unsure as to your saves, but send me it and I will check and force load them and send you it back.

oh damn.., do I really need to start from scratch again? please tell me there might be some way to fix it
Unfortunately you do, as the damage stored in the save, is just to much to go through to repair. You can get a save in the thread at main page and change its name to your etc and continue if you dont wanna start fresh.

Hi sir. So the .rar is the one right? Because the "bug patch" link is dead in Mega. Thanks!!
Please read the post, the bugpatch is in Obsolete section.....therefore the link was removed.
Currently you just need the dev official patch and the missing image patch.

Same issue Phil never show up after catch him stalking
View attachment 2256164

Also got a bug with Carol, she never appears in Book of faces and can't visit her to study after the second History work
There is no bug at Phil quest in outside yard as far as I can tell. Carol quest line was removed and has tons of bugs. I did not update the old bug patch to address these issues, but will in time. You can send me your save and I will check Phil and enable Carol BOF but note Carol quest-line is broken, including mechanic jobs etc. I will fix these at a later date, as I am allowing the dev time to fix his own game

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone having updated scene viewer for gallery mode
Its live on patreon, will be posted here in a week. It adds 17 new Lucy scenes and 7 other new scenes. Think that's everything new from 0.92, not certain though as I gave up on actually trying to play through the game awhile ago
I am working on fixing lucy bugs and the cheat mod only.
It's weird this still comes up as I removed the global script back in around April, I guess there's still old saves lurking out there

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It's weird this still comes up as I removed the global script back in around April,I guess there's still old saves lurking out there
If users were using old saves, then the bug would still be there. It is stored in saves. That is one of the dangers of using that script, it forces everyone to start over fresh to fix their issue. That is why that script is mostly used for testing. Hence it was brought to your attention.

So sadly, it may take some time for members save to be clean and out of circulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I also cannot find how to trigger lucy sex at work, I asked BoN if that scene is actually in the game and he said yes when lucy is at work but when you go to the otter lab you cannot do anything there and I literally tried everything.
Scene regarding the mall, while looking through images there is no scene with lucy in the mall so dunno on which scene you are referring to :unsure:
invite lucy to go to the mall the other girls have that option, only she doesn't have it

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
Someone can help me?
After I go to the Amaria store with Lucy and receive a call from Morgan, I don't know what else to do. The Lucy quests tells me "go to mc room" but nothing happen. What i need to do?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There is no bug at Phil quest in outside yard as far as I can tell. Carol quest line was removed and has tons of bugs. I did not update the old bug patch to address these issues, but will in time. You can send me your save and I will check Phil and enable Carol BOF but note Carol quest-line is broken, including mechanic jobs etc. I will fix these at a later date, as I am allowing the dev time to fix his own game
Phil resolved with MTool. However will play it again to show you the issue. Gimme some time

This is the Carol save, but really prefer to wait for the bug fix, already advanced in the game a lot
View attachment file3.zip

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes