Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I got a bug where after partying with Sarah, Rachel and Tyna the night before traveling to Barcelona the last image persist on the screen. I can open the menu and whatnot but I can't do anything else. MNLbug.png

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Does this game have sex sound effects yet? I would really like an answer to this question as this is the third time I have asked is it really that hard to tell me?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
To anyone who cant find Lucy outside the School.
THE CHEAT FILES CAUSE IT.
So if you dont use cheat then it should work fine.

Also try and finish all mini missions in Barcelona before Lucy buys the condom as that causes black screens and stuck screens.
You need to meet Tayna and Rachael on the School roof to get the Friday night party trip.
Interact with Lucy before the Barcelona trip (Pool, TV, Exercise, Study, 2nd floor Bathroom & Morning Drop) found if these are completed its less buggy.

Hope this helps those struggling.
Interacting with lucy in house events before going to Barcelona trip shows just old scenes without sex. Only after barcelona trip when repeating those scenes they are with added sex scenes (censored images from previous update) and bc of that they are bugged.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
Yo any help how I complete this quest .
Quest - Complete the recovery with Gyan and talk with Lucy in house maybe something has changed.
That's the quest help me how to complete this I don't know how to get the Gyan? Anyone

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yo any help how I complete this quest .
Quest - Complete the recovery with Gyan and talk with Lucy in house maybe something has changed.
That's the quest help me how to complete this I don't know how to get the Gyan? Anyone
It says Gyna and she is the nurse in the school of Martinia,2nd floor to the right there's a door

ISOLOO

Dec 21, 2022
In the book of faces, lucy's thing says go to the MC's room and every time I go nothing happens. HOW CAN I GET THE NEW UPDATE TO START?? PLZ HELPP ME

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Today I would release some house events fixes for Lucy and update the cheat mod to v0.92.
Its 11:25AM here, I will start working on them at 12pm, until I finish. I already have some fixes but I need to test them all and make sure everything is working, cause the game is all over the place.

To anyone who cant find Lucy outside the School.
THE CHEAT FILES CAUSE IT.
So if you dont use cheat then it should work fine.

Also try and finish all mini missions in Barcelona before Lucy buys the condom as that causes black screens and stuck screens.
You need to meet Tayna and Rachael on the School roof to get the Friday night party trip.
Interact with Lucy before the Barcelona trip (Pool, TV, Exercise, Study, 2nd floor Bathroom & Morning Drop) found if these are completed its less buggy.

Hope this helps those struggling.
Did you even take the time to read. You caused that on yourself :rolleyes:. Plus during gameplay, the cheat mod states this at the very first use.

2022-12-22_11-15.png

Last edited:

Shuki1234

Sep 10, 2022
i need to buy weed in front of school but i cant see that man whis need to sell it to me i only see sign above his head plss help me i dont wanna start again

Last edited:

mrnickwilde1

Jul 7, 2018
After leaving the room, go to the bathroom upstairs and then to the kitchen, then to the garage. Then she appears there, she's in the kitchen, then in the upstairs bathroom, then in her room and finally in the garage next to the MC's car. If she's not there, try pressing next to the car, she's there but the door doesn't appear figure
so i think i screwed up. done some other quests now i cant find her anywhere and when i do nothing triggers

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Why are there so many missing map files in this version?

Missing files:

Map201
Map202
Map208 ~ Map224
Map226 ~ Map230
Map239
Map240
Hello, I have the same problem with the Map226.json when entering the garage

I specify that I installed the bugfix and I play without cheat mod

Nihilus44

Jan 31, 2018
Hello everyone,

How to fix the blink in Barcelona? I tried to download the unofficial patch, but it's not available anymore.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes