casita

Nov 21, 2020
I have the same problem, I can't find Lucy outside the school after Lucy talks to the principal and the other girl about the old man, the face book tells me find Lucy outside the school at noon but she's not there to check the 7 days from 12 to 14 but does not appear and in the answer you gave the solution to that is not found

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Well i m stack. Lucy bought the condoms... The training session (run in the field) is completed. But when mc returns to the hotel(18:25 afternoon), when he interacts with anyone start aloop with the train again and again....

casita

Nov 21, 2020
someone has the save just before meeting luci outside the school to start the travel event without the cheat of the game 0.91 that generates the error that luci does not appear out of the game and I don't have saves close to the ones I have if you don't tell me let into the game without cheating

pijazor123

Sep 2, 2019
]
Well i m stack. Lucy bought the condoms... The training session (run in the field) is completed. But when mc returns to the hotel(18:25 afternoon), when he interacts with anyone start aloop with the train again and again....
tengo la versión comprimida y le encontre solucion temporal.

1-descarga el bugfix de sympho.

2-reemplaza los archivos data.

3-termina el entrenamiento que parpadea el juego ahora que esta arreglado con el parche.

4-llega al momento donde controlas a Lucy antes del contrato.

5-ahora vuelve a instala la data que tenias antes de parchar con el bugfix de sympho.

6-ahora puedes entrenar y afuera le diras a Lucy que firmaste el contrato.

de las escenas extras en barselona,una de las chicas esta bugeada y es la chica de la esquina inferior derecha, la que esta en medio de las banderas de españa.

saludos.

I have the compressed version and I found a temporary solution.

1-download the sympho bugfix.

2-replaces the data.

3-finish the training that flashes the game now that it's fixed with the patch.

4-reach the moment where you control Lucy before the contract.

5-now reinstall the data you had before patching with the sympho bugfix.

6-now you can train and outside you will tell Lucy that you signed the contract.

Of the extra scenes in Barcelona, one of the girls is bugged and it's the girl in the lower

right corner, the one in the middle of the Spanish flags.

Greetings.

[/QUOTE

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
download the bugfix at the main page it did it for me
Still happening on my side, I downloaded and copied the files, loaded the saves I made on that event and it's still reloading on a loop.

Then and just in case I loaded a save before the event and the same ends up happening on the same spot.

jobyx

Jul 15, 2020
I fixed all the bugs and everything that was removed by the developers.
But I couldn't provide the data file because I translated the game into Chinese.o_Oo_O

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
I wonder what's next for the game, all the material that was missing to update when the game was just (my new life) is almost complete, but now in the version (my new life: Revamp), the game was able to move a lot forward. getting deeper into the story and so on, but the map still seems dead and not very interactive, I remember with fondness and frustration the secret events that had to be discovered and get new scenarios or unlock new girls, lately I've seen that some of that old recipe from ( my new life) to the current one (my new life: revamp), like surprise events or mini events that appear during a mission, I wonder if at some point they will do something with the pregnancy mechanic like an event where every time the protagonist gets pregnant Some npc manages to contact him somehow or through a part-time job at the hospital he finds out that he has a couple of bastards out there somewhere. 0Intro044.png

holohopee

May 29, 2019
If he doesn't bother, I will surely go through it all and fix everything. But it takes time because I have to play it from start myself to find all the bugs and even so I might miss some off the radar crap. With its current development, I have to go through it over and over again for the same bugs at each update. Plus each update the dev creates tons more, so it is a constant do-over.

But I am giving the dev time to fix his own game and hopefully this game will come to an end with more content of Lucy sweet ass. Once its finish, regardless of what state it is in, I will fix it, once the dev has sufficient time to fix his shit (y)
when i finish hand over the project with carol to miss turner, i talk to carol infront of the class and it saids carol story available now, but when i open the book of face i don't see her profile, please help me, thanks

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I wonder what's next for the game, all the material that was missing to update when the game was just (my new life) is almost complete, but now in the version (my new life: Revamp), the game was able to move a lot forward. getting deeper into the story and so on, but the map still seems dead and not very interactive, I remember with fondness and frustration the secret events that had to be discovered and get new scenarios or unlock new girls, lately I've seen that some of that old recipe from ( my new life) to the current one (my new life: revamp), like surprise events or mini events that appear during a mission, I wonder if at some point they will do something with the pregnancy mechanic like an event where every time the protagonist gets pregnant Some npc manages to contact him somehow or through a part-time job at the hospital he finds out that he has a couple of bastards out there somewhere. View attachment 2254520
I agree with everything you said there...MC got pregnant a lot of girls during the game and I'd love to see a pregnancy mechanic implemented in the game.

But in my opinion right now the main focus is the storyline of the game because we all wished to have sex with Lucy aka MC's biological mother(for those that still haven't figured it out RIP big spoiler from me KEKW) and we got her in a way or another.

Right now it's interesting to see which way will Beggar go after Lucy's update...

In my opinion it'd be better for the overall of the game/story to keep going with the updates maybe bring back the Pussy Fight Tournaments and that will be obvious since Tyna helped us train to get in shape to fight.
And with the introduction of the Pussy Fight Tournament, MC needs to have a fight between him and Christian and a reward for the win would be get his dick wet with either Christian's mom(fucking hilarious back in MnL 1 when we kicked his ass and fucked his mom right in front of him) or Bliss which i think she'd be the obvious one since she will team up with Lady X.

After the Pussy Fights maybe introduce the gang missions so we can do jobs for our gang for REP and Money also the gang missions will help out a lot make the map having more life rather than having such a huge map and not unlocking its potential,just image a gun shop where you can buy guns and use them for the gang missions or in general.

After the gang missions maybe add some sort of racing mechanism which it'll help the map even more to be even more alive and since MC has a personal car we can use it to race and not only to drive from a place to another.

We will see which way BoN's gonna go but I'd love to have more updates involving in the main storyline/house girls.

Just imagine a threesome with Laura and maybe Amy since she(Laura) opened up an infinite possibilities for us during her storyline saying that she has plans for us jn the future also those little icos in the Book Of Faces on each house character is promising Screenshot_20221222_125000_cyou.joiplay.joiplay_edit_34689537049914.jpg

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Yo Connoisseur NTR, I have updated the mod.
If you dont want to use the mod, then just copy the files from ganzback download link to your games directory : www/img/pictures

Cheat Mod updated
  1. Added Clean UI option to cheat menu. Can be toggle ON and OFF.
Full Credit to ganzback for his amazing mod UI interface. Thanks once again ganzback for letting me know and giving me permission. Sorry for the late addition.

View attachment 2145855 View attachment 2145856 View attachment 2145857
Thank you

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I am playing the newest version...and it feels like a second revamp...he changed the looks of some girls for the worst...especially Cynthia and Mrs Morgan (science teacher)...

Retrorat1

Jun 25, 2019
To anyone who cant find Lucy outside the School.
THE CHEAT FILES CAUSE IT.
So if you dont use cheat then it should work fine.

Also try and finish all mini missions in Barcelona before Lucy buys the condom as that causes black screens and stuck screens.
You need to meet Tayna and Rachael on the School roof to get the Friday night party trip.
Interact with Lucy before the Barcelona trip (Pool, TV, Exercise, Study, 2nd floor Bathroom & Morning Drop) found if these are completed its less buggy.

Hope this helps those struggling.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes