teraptuss

May 4, 2019
As much as we all shit on Bon for the delays and buggy mess ( well deserved shitting on too ) ...I must say I liked the Lucy Stuff so far. The story kind of reminded me a bit of Sarah's story from the first game. But the Art and animations were not bad. I kind feel as if this is complete now that I have the lucy fix. I can move on lol.

Ttghete

Dec 14, 2020
Just finished the last update, and I can say that, even though not everything that he promised was actually delivered, this might be one of the best updates yet. I know the whole game start was revamped, and I hope to be able to play it when that is fixed, however the scenes for this new update were dope AF, I mean, nothing new sure, yet pretty good regardless.

The Football event however, I at first thought I won't have enough time to get all sex scenes, yet I believe most of the scenes were completed in the first 2 or 3 days.

Quick tip, if you're not able to get rid of the professor when you're playing with Lucy, just go to the bathroom next to the vending machines on the hotel, then when he moves to right, go through the door quick and run.

A quick guide for the Football events:
The Adidas sponsor one triggers by itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other one from the press will go search for you everyday and the MC will reject her until the last or almost last day (can't remember), if you accept the proposal the scene will trigger.
Here, before proceeding with the events, you'll need to buy a translator on the electronics store.
The girl you meet in front of the vending machines and then at the first celebration with trigger her scene after you win the finals, so no need to go look for here.
The Catalan independence girl event explains by itself, you'll just need to speak to every NPC you find until there's no more of them, apart from this, there's an extra event from a dude asking you to put up posters, if you put them all he gives you $200 which I believe add to the money the girl asks for you to be able to get the event, yet I cannot be sure.
The girl who lost her dog - you'll just need to talk to a few NPCs until they start giving you hints of where they seen the dog, until they direct you to the park in front of the dance club, if you talk to the guy there he'll send you to fuck off so you'll need to go to the park on the southwest and hit the bee next to the dog spinning around, then (I believe this is done on Morning yet I'm unsure) go to the hotel's dining room and there'll be stars on the counter, click on them and then go back to the dog and you'll get it, then go speak to the girl again.
The sexshop owner I'm unsure how you trigger the event, I believe it's right after the first time you play with Lucy but I'm not sure. In order to get the scene, you'll need to go to your room and click on the suitcases to get Lucy's dildo of MC's dick, give it to the sexshop owner.

I believe that's all the events, so a final tip if you're playing this expansion would be to look for Lucy everytime you can free roam around Spain and the hotel, as there are several events with her. Let me list them, yet I might forget some:
First event: Morning at the Pool, you'll need to speak to her and then run around trying to avoid NPCs to see you naked.
Second event: City at Morning/Midday (southwest park, where the dog running around is) - can't remember the scene.
Third? event: Pool at Morning, the event triggers itself if you go to the Pool.
Fourth? event: City (sexshop window).
Fifth event: Room (right after doing the previous event) - just go to your room and there'll be stars next on the bed, the MC will go to sleep and Lucy then will come and trigger the scene.

Also, I know there're bugs, lots of them in this game, yet I believe most of them are on the start, as I believe you can't even play it, however, I did not experience lots of them while playing this update (of course I've just played the new content), most of them were just visual, however there's a few to point out:
Entering the supermarket on the Football event just bugged my game out, had to restart but fortunately I just had a save almost seconds ago.
After you get the scene with the girl who lost her dog, I just got a black screen, got rid of it using the Debug - Black Screen option, and then I just got an static image of the previous sex scene, which I got rid of it using the Debug - Image Stuck option.
At last, the most annoying one, after you get rid of the professor while playing with Lucy, he'll just wait there indefinitely for the whole day, even if you're playing with the MC.

That being said, most the scenes were great, so I can say the wait was worth it, although I believe his behavior cannot be justified and he's lost pretty much all credibility, so he'll need to get his shit together before starting to work on the next update or this'll be the last update we'll ever see before he changes names and starts a new game.
How are you able to do this everyone time I talk to some it says I don’t understand them what do i do

MasterRaychu

Oct 29, 2022
As much as we all shit on Bon for the delays and buggy mess ( well deserved shitting on too ) ...I must say I liked the Lucy Stuff so far. The story kind of reminded me a bit of Sarah's story from the first game. But the Art and animations were not bad. I kind feel as if this is complete now that I have the lucy fix. I can move on lol.
friend, can you help me with lucy? talk to lucy outside the school at midday, Is it after doing the mission for Rachel? talk to lucy outside the school at midday
don't show me lucy can you give me a date with this past mission?

Reactions: ___Dargon

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
After a few hours of playing, I decided to call it quits for the time being. Even with the sloppy writing, I like the overall style of this game. All of this adds to its uniqueness, but the game is plagued with bugs. There is no end to it, and given how old this game is and how broken it still is, I doubt the developer will be able to fix everything. I discovered hundreds of bugs, including game-breaking ones, and even game files are missing—not just one or two, but hundreds.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
After a few hours of playing, I decided to call it quits for the time being. Even with the sloppy writing, I like the overall style of this game. All of this adds to its uniqueness, but the game is plagued with bugs. There is no end to it, and given how old this game is and how broken it still is, I doubt the developer will be able to fix everything. I discovered hundreds of bugs, including game-breaking ones, and even game files are missing—not just one or two, but hundreds.
If he doesn't bother, I will surely go through it all and fix everything. But it takes time because I have to play it from start myself to find all the bugs and even so I might miss some off the radar crap. With its current development, I have to go through it over and over again for the same bugs at each update. Plus each update the dev creates tons more, so it is a constant do-over.

But I am giving the dev time to fix his own game and hopefully this game will come to an end with more content of Lucy sweet ass. Once its finish, regardless of what state it is in, I will fix it, once the dev has sufficient time to fix his shit (y)

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
A few tips for those people who have not yet plunged into this HELL - passing the last update of MNL Revamp v0.92, but for some reason is going to do it:
1. As has been repeatedly noted by reasonable people in this topic - the book of faces MNL Revamp is full of bugs. You should not completely trust all her tips. If you encounter the following situation at the beginning of the passage:
Lucy: Focus in School quest;
Martinia National Institute: On Saturday morning use soccer icon in your room.
When you click on the soccer icon on Saturday morning and cause a cyclical bug that throws you back to the beginning of Lucy's passage, you should do the following. On the morning of the usual days of the week (not weekend), go to school. Go up to the school attic. There you should see Tyna telling Rachel about your love adventures with her aunt Amaria. Approach Rachel and trigger a further passing the game. In simple words: forget about the book of faces in this particular situation!
2. Playing as Lucy, you hide in the toilet in the right wing of the hotel from the obsessive coach Martinez. When Martinez turns away, you run to the city pharmacy and buy condoms. This purchase automatically triggers a trigger when you are transported to the hotel entrance. And in my case there was a bug, when I was playing for Lucy again, and there was an MC icon on the screen. Approach Martinez again, he asks: You're ready! After that, I had to wait for the evening, because I couldn't get rid of the coach at all. However, this bug is overcome automatically, since trigger will still start the football event in the evening.
Perhaps these tips will help someone. Yes, the Lord will save all the lucky ones who wisely did not embark on the pernicious path of passing the game from a Beggar!!!
Good luck!
P.S.: during my passage, yesterday's patch of the game from dev was used.

Last edited:

Nathan_Killer

Oct 24, 2019
I have a problem, it is that when I use Lucy and I have to go to the pharmacy, after talking with the guy from the pharmacy, after that he sends me to train and from time to time he sends me to the trainer to see my abilities, he it takes every moment please someone. HELP ME!!

Reactions: RecklessMoJo

lopwill2012

Feb 19, 2019
The game is asking me to find Lucy outside the school in the midday, but when I look for her, I can't find. Does anyone know why?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes