Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

How to fix the blink in Barcelona? I tried to download the unofficial patch, but it's not available anymore.
i had the same, when you click unofficial patch, in first page, it actually takes you to a link to the official patch, it worked for me. Thanks to Sympho for the tip.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I am on the quest to find Carol's mom, but she isn't appearing anywhere..is it a bug? How do I proceed?

Edit : ok..it seems that her questline is removed from the official game. I used the unofficial patch to fix other issues, how can I continue her story then?

Last edited:

amabadboy

Jan 22, 2018
Guys, I'm still stuck with Beth. I'm repeating the Date with Beth at Mall. I go to her house at afternoon fuck her. But still cannot have conversation with Beth at Recess in Interior Yard. Can someone help me progress further?

Also, I go to Daisy's home on Saturday morning. No conversation happens. I see 2 women in living room and nothing happens. Daisy is also not responds for date.

Help me guys. I'm attaching my save file here
Symphony of the Night

Last edited:

dock07

Jun 15, 2022
Screenshot.jpg
After coping with the Bug fixes and missing images I get this error any time I try open my savefile, with a mod. Need help, please?

Reactions: naruto95

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached:
My updated map for 0.88
View attachment 1535646
Will u release new guide bro?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guys, I'm still stuck with Beth. I'm repeating the Date with Beth at Mall. I go to her house at afternoon fuck her. But still cannot have conversation with Beth at Recess in Interior Yard. Can someone help me progress further?

Also, I go to Daisy's home on Saturday morning. No conversation happens. I see 2 women in living room and nothing happens. Daisy is also not responds for date.

Help me guys. I'm attaching my save file here
Symphony of the Night
This bug with Daisy is seen when people using the scene viewer mod or a save that have used it before. I've seen it many times and this was the cause. So I assuming this is in your case also. Unfortunately, even if I fix the current problem, you will get erratic game breaking bugs later down, which are not even bugs but related to that mod. Only way is to start a new game sadly, as that mod destroys saves completely in terms of triggers in events/scene as it uses a global script which in my opinion is not safe to use. I suggest you keep a separate game folder with that mod if you so wish to use it and NEVER save or use your save with it.
I am working on fixing lucy bugs and the cheat mod only.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
I am installing everything again, do you know what is the order to add the cheat and the missing images and error corrector to the game

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know all the events you can trigger with Lucy once you finish all her quests? Also I ran into a new bug where if you go into the second floor bathroom while Lucy is in there, the sex animation never stops. I had to close the game just to get out. Is there a new bugfix for this?

amabadboy

Jan 22, 2018
This bug with Daisy is seen when people using the scene viewer mod or a save that have used it before. I've seen it many times and this was the cause. So I assuming this is in your case also. Unfortunately, even if I fix the current problem, you will get erratic game breaking bugs later down, which are not even bugs but related to that mod. Only way is to start a new game sadly, as that mod destroys saves completely in terms of triggers in events/scene as it uses a global script which in my opinion is not safe to use. I suggest you keep a separate game folder with that mod if you so wish to use it and NEVER save or use your save with it.
I am working on fixing lucy bugs and the cheat mod only.

oh damn.., do I really need to start from scratch again? please tell me there might be some way to fix it

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Date: 12/20/2022
This patch is the official patch release by the DEV aka Beggar

1. Unofficial - is still active for those who getting missing images error

Note: This frees me up from fixing anything, as the dev himself seems to be stepping up him game and actually fixing his game. Lets give him time (y) .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi sir. So the .rar is the one right? Because the "bug patch" link is dead in Mega. Thanks!!

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes