Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can I get some help It seems to be common here for this game, but it is really early on. On day 1 of school, I go to gate number one it says maybe I should buzz them. I try but nothing works I clicked on what looks like the intercom. Nothing happens I reload it again after leaving home and still I can't enter the school.????
View attachment 2256603
View attachment 2256593
First day of school? That's Daisy house, not the Martina National Institute where you need to be.

If you don't know where things are, get the guide or the map on the first page.

I use the map so I don't have to remember irrelevent stuffs from games.

Reactions: Behappy69

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Excuse me, could someone pass me your save after taking your mother to the soccer game, it bugs and makes me do the box thing in otto labs and it gets stuck

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The patch incorporates the official patch as well

Unofficial:
  1. Missing maps
  2. Onomatopoeia removes automatically. Manually = bugfixer > image stuck
  3. Lucy home events fixed: Thanks to Strajder for saves
KitchenWednesday and Fridays at 20hrs
Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

This is all the home events that were reported to me via pm/dm saves.
I will add more fixes at a later date, giving the dev sufficient time to fix his bugs. I will fix, tomorrow if I get a chance, more Lucy new content and Barcelona bugs, plus the Carol issue and mechanic bugs etc.

Last edited:

Elshampoo1

Apr 21, 2020
Are you sure?
Here are the screenshots from my game:
View attachment 2256484
The very beginning of the correspondence:
View attachment 2256485
Have you passed MNL v0.91?
Bonus: Lucy can be spanked again :geek:
View attachment 2256486
Holy shit, bro. Apparently, this is a crappy Beggar patch. I double-checked, and now after path, Lucy sends the same photo. I just remember that she used to send different photos. In v 0.91, she kissed MC in the car and said she loved him, and now this is not happening. Moreover, in the Otto labs cannot fuck Maria, and Lucy icon's is not active at all. Apparently this is another fucking bugged shit from a Beggar :cry: Let the one who wants to understand this shit, I'll pass!!!
Yeah I thought it was only me, Thanks for making things clear bro

Reactions: chunkas

wesertwesert

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys. Can someone help me.
1. Carol doesn't show in BoF, but i end the project with her and go on tutorial date. Instead of it she just stand in front of history class and tell me to go with her for sex as though i done her full quest.
2. BoF says focus in school quest, and go to school, i go to school and nothing happen. Someone post here that i must get a call to principal in that moment, but i got nothing. And i couldn't find the bugfix fot that bug.(((

Last edited:
Reactions: cybie086641

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here who already finished all the content of v 0.92?

would love to have some kind of breakdown of directions
as to where to go and what time, in order to finish all of Lucy's content for this update

or in the spirit of generosity for the holidays, I wouldn't mind at all for anyone to share a full save for v 0.92.
I keep running into bugs unfortunately. Sorry.

thank you in advance. =)

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
The patch incorporates the official patch as well

Unofficial:
  1. Missing maps
  2. Onomatopoeia removes automatically. Manually = bugfixer > image stuck
  3. Lucy home events fixed: Thanks to Strajder for saves
KitchenWednesday and Fridays at 20hrs
Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

This is all the home events that were reported to me via pm/dm saves.
I will add more fixes at a later date, giving the dev sufficient time to fix his bugs. I will fix, tomorrow if I get a chance, more Lucy new content and Barcelona bugs, plus the Carol issue and mechanic bugs etc.

one more to add, saturday 1:00 am at the terrace

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
one more to add, saturday 1:00 am at the terrace
I didn't provide save to SotN for this event because it was only event which works fine, at least for me it works.

invite lucy to go to the mall the other girls have that option, only she doesn't have it
Those are date events for other characters, lucy doesn't have this kind of content, maybe BoN will introduce date events for lucy when he releases interactive sex with her or maybe he won't.

Holy shit, bro. Apparently, this is a crappy Beggar patch. I double-checked, and now after path, Lucy sends the same photo. I just remember that she used to send different photos. In v 0.91, she kissed MC in the car and said she loved him, and now this is not happening. Moreover, in the Otto labs cannot fuck Maria, and Lucy icon's is not active at all. Apparently this is another fucking bugged shit from a Beggar :cry: Let the one who wants to understand this shit, I'll pass!!!
I've played this part of the game on previous build 0.91 and when you take her to the work in the morning she sends you different images via phone and thats it, now with new update she sends you just one. With new update she is supposed to send you few different ones and this should culminate in the eventual sex with lucy at work. For the last two days I literally tried everything but I could not trigger those scenes so I contacted BoN if he could tell me are those scenes are actually in the game and by my suprise he actually answered me that they are and that they occur with lucy at work but when I said to him that they are not triggering and can he be little more specific what needs to be done, he remained silent so dunno if this is yet another bug or he simply lied to me.

Thats why I once again asked Symphony of the Night if he can look at the game and see if those scenes are in the game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes