Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys. Not played the game since the early 80 versions. Gonna start from scratch as I heard he changed the start and stuff like that. I used Symphony's majestically fan-fucking-tasticle cheat mod in the past and it was the whole reason I was able to get through so much of the game.

With that in mind. How best to use the cheat mod to skip the shitier parts of the game like certain collectables and wheres the best points to use the cheats early on? Any advice on when best to use the mod would be appreciated.
I'd use cheat mode just for increase money and nothing else because the game is full of variables that you can enable/disable without you knowing and you can mess up the game even more

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm still getting used to the MC's name change too. Dunno why his name got changed from Mike to Tommy. But I wonder if the even more satisfying netori is in the game like it was in the old one where Tommy (formerly known as Mike) plowed Christian's mom in front of him after beating him in that match of the Pussy Fights.
Closest I seen was the MC rearranging Daisy's Guts in the bathroom while Christian is trying to get back with her. However unlike the pussy fights (which is one of the reasons why I still like the older version) you are doing it behind a bathroom stall door instead of in his face.

panove97

May 31, 2018
Hi, guys) I didn't play this game from version 0.86 and now finally finished playng current version. After completing all quests I decided to check dates again, and dates with Carol don't work, either her home isn't active. I tried to enter her home in all days and different times, but nothing changed. Is it a bug or is she so busy for preparing prom, that closed for everyone?) anyway I will attach my save, so maybe someone will help me with this) BTW I also installed unofficial bug fix and cheat mod in the following order.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The patch incorporates the official patch as well

Unofficial:
  1. Missing maps
  2. Onomatopoeia removes automatically. Manually = bugfixer > image stuck
  3. Lucy home events fixed: Thanks to Strajder for saves
KitchenWednesday and Fridays at 20hrs
Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

This is all the home events that were reported to me via pm/dm saves.
I will add more fixes at a later date, giving the dev sufficient time to fix his bugs. I will fix, tomorrow if I get a chance, more Lucy new content and Barcelona bugs, plus the Carol issue and mechanic bugs etc.
That kitchen sex special ending is how scene was supposed to be in first place, tnx for adding that last missing image.

There is a few more lucy scene with mising image in her scenes, Couch/TV at 1am there is a missing image from scene where lucy is supposed to spray her pussy juices on mc face FFEventoCASALucy259.png :love:

Bathroom Second Floor, in this event entire segment is missing FFEventoCASALucy438.png x8 of this images, basically entire new scene.

In barcelona part of the game when mc fuck lucy without condom for the first time there is a missing image which is supposed to be at the end of that scene K1BLucy247.png

If by any chance you can and you are willing to fix those scenes it would be much appreciated knowing that is highly unlikely that BoN will ever fix those scenes. ;)

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
That kitchen sex special ending is how scene was supposed to be in first place, tnx for adding that last missing image.

There is a few more lucy scene with mising image in her scenes, Couch/TV at 1am there is a missing image from scene where lucy is supposed to spray her pussy juices on mc face View attachment 2259637 :love:

Bathroom Second Floor, in this event entire segment is missing View attachment 2259640 x8 of this images, basically entire new scene.

In barcelona part of the game when mc fuck lucy without condom for the first time there is a missing image which is supposed to be at the end of that scene View attachment 2259646

If by any chance you can and you are willing to fix those scenes it would be much appreciated knowing that is highly unlikely that BoN will ever fix those scenes. ;)
First image :love:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I can't finish the second Barcelona Training, coach Klov says "go around the field before time runs out" but it doesn't matter if i do it right or fail coach Klov disappears and i am stuck on the football field

Last edited:

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 23th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Added Lucy Home events fixes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi man, report bug, miss lisette pose nude is in loop, the fist artis nude when tania goes to mc, this scenes just repet in loop.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Nice to see that the garbage UI for sex scenes is still buggy as fuck. The sex options on the bottom stay on screen after the scene, not game breaking but man is it annoying. Anybody find a way to fix it, I already tried all the bugfixes but nothing seems to work.

My Bugged Life.png

Reactions: Hugos and Carbontum

Carbontum

Jul 1, 2017
I can't finish the second Barcelona Training, coach Klov says "go around the field before time runs out" but it doesn't matter if i do it right or fail coach Klov disappears and i am stuck on the football field
I have the same problem. Fix is crushing clean and compress game versions.

Dvie

Aug 19, 2017
hy guys, im pplaying at patch 0.92 and follow the guide on the 1st page but cant seem to access online course, even getting to hornet garage get bugged, what can i do?

Reactions: albrans2012

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
In spite of the update, i dont care much bout this game, till Symphony of the Night fixes it.

However, today being today, all imma say here is this: Merry Christmas you fucking degenerates! And a Happy New Year!

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes