Thenicoss

Dec 3, 2018
i lost ,my saves :cry: i was in the laura´s virus in her laptop when she was working on comics. Pleeeeease someone have the saves :cry::cry:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
help plss
I do Lucy's quest and she sends me to school
I give the school quest and it sends me to Tyna
And from Tyna he sends me back to Lucy
What to do ?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while. Resumed from 0.85 and it's practically unplayable because of the bugs. So much for a bug free remake!

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Oh wow i wonder how you managed to get through...man you really are soooo smart...next time just SEARCH better or READ what the game wants you to do, instead of coming here.

Instead of asking the math problem of Lucy's quest SEARCH better
Instead of asking if you can have sex with Lucy just READ the changelog.

SEARCHING and READING is better than asking dumb ass questions.
where to read ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
where to read ?

Send me your save and I'll tell you what to do but i think after completing the training with Tyna you need to go to school and train in the football field

jobyx

Jul 15, 2020
It's not enough to just replace the file, you need to add the corresponding ID to the MAPINFOS.JSON file. Some developers simply rewrite the rest of the content, so you need to add the new ID to the MAPINFOS.JSON file and then rename the file to the corresponding new ID to fill in the Carol and Garage tasks.

This is my action to fix all the missing stuff, come on guys.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Dude I just got the name!
Robson? As in, she’s been ROBbed of her Son?

She’s also going to ROB Mari of her StepSON.
Get it?

GET IT?!

I also didn’t realize Sarah and Mc were twins?

that kinda explains some things I guess?
Hmmm ... I am very glad that you have made such wonderful discoveries for yourself. Perhaps you haven't played the original MNL? Input data: Sarah and MC are twins, has not changed for about six years. And Lucy's last name was Robson right from the place in the game when her own son ROBBED her at the request of Maria - her work colleague.
120899_MRS_robson.jpg
And so you interpreted Lucy's last name quite interestingly. Only probably this can be attributed more to Jack, because Jack really took the children from Lucy according to the plot of the game.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes