Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Marry Christmas :)
Game crashes before Carol's first date scene. I tried bug fix and missing pics but nothing happened. Game still crashes after loading screen.
Symphony of the Night I don't mean to be pushy! but i am fucked with this quest! the stolen car one! i'll literally have to back track a lot to get back where i am! pls help!
Hey guys, just some info. Do not do any Carol, mechanic or babysitting quest they are all broken and I haven't updated the old bug patch to fix those issues as yet.

Kivous Here is your save right after the car mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback and kalik

Lnwlvs

Aug 16, 2017
image stuck after Jack cuts MC's throat in the save me ghost quest. I have tried the bug fix patch and the image patch same issue. I have multiple saves one for each of the crime groups, image freeze happens in all of them except Nesrots it just jumped past it to first meeting of crew, now unable to leave apartment after taking Pill to her new home. I am also unable to complete Sandy quest after anal sex her image in lingerie before you have sex come back and bug fix doesn't clear it. Nadine also will not advance past tit job. Any help on any of them would be greatly appreciated but the big one is the ghost sequence I can't move on with any save.

Will Mask

Oct 28, 2017
Hey there
Just finished Sandra's questline and there's an image of her standing nude that won't off even though I tried all ig bug fixes
Here's the save file could someone help me pls?

Reactions: NEZOO22022
May 10, 2020
Hi! does anyone know who is Gyna? and how to do this quest? View attachment 2265832
Gyna is the school nurse. She’s on the second floor of the school towards the right I believe. Near the chemistry classroom. You have to keep going to her and doing her selection until you unlock anal. After that all the Lucy events around the house are just updated, like she’ll suck you off in the shower and stuff like that. I haven’t downloaded 0.92 yet but that’s the end of 0.91

Reactions: gumeman

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
I'm enjoying the game cause there's a lot to do with amny different faces but goddammit is this game a buggy mess

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
To the dude that he thought he got stuck with "wishing good night to all the girls" just go to Sarah first, Laura, Maria and when you get to the point of going into Lucy's room, enter multiple times so you let time flow a

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm enjoying the game cause there's a lot to do with amny different faces but goddammit is this game a buggy mess
It's really a good game and yes it's a bug infestation but that's why we have heroes like Symphony of the Night to help us out with his bug fixes.

Also most of the bugs can be avoided by just saving before any events or everytime you do something.

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck, it says to go to the MC's room, but nothing happens. I have completed the recovery. I have jumped time by hours and days, but nothing happens. I appreciate the help
Lo solucione con una grabación anterior al bug guardando la carpeta save luego eliminando y reinstalando el juego asi se corrigieron varios errores exceptos los de archivos faltantes

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 24th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Added Lucy missing scenes and images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this "patch" also fix the bug with the training loop in barcelona?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes