GolCK

Sep 8, 2019

• Lucy 9am at job - Bathroom Scene
  • Mechanic job restored
  • Carol entire quest-line restored

Yup everything is updated to current bro. We built this on rock and roll :cool:
View attachment 2266960

The patch has the dev original bug fixes which suppose to fix Barcelona bugs.

This is a save from another user, I suggest you check the front page / MP of the thread for saves
Thank you

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, it worked for me
Dunno why its not triggering for me, reinstalled fresh copy of the game and latest bugfix snd still nothing. I even used older save prior barselona trip, replayed it again and still nothing. Can you upload to me your save which you using to trigger that event?

Nurzhan93

May 12, 2020
Скажите, пожалуйста, это ошибка, застрявшая на 2-й тренировке в Барселоне?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Dunno why its not triggering for me, reinstalled fresh copy of the game and latest bugfix snd still nothing. I even used older save prior barselona trip, replayed it again and still nothing. Can you upload to me your save which you using to trigger that event?
For me it triggers when I drive Lucy to work and when you're outside of Otto Labs, enter again and go inside her office and it should trigger

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
For me it triggers when I drive Lucy to work and when you're outside of Otto Labs, enter again and go inside her office and it should trigger
Already tried that, still nothing. Can you send me your save pls if its not to much trouble for you, you can send me via pm also?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here kind enough to share a decent full for 0.92?
kept encountering bugs and now my own saves won't load.

and will those saves still load properly considering I plan to install again the mods available in the OP.
the cheat and scene viewer.

thanks so much =)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i used the unofficial bug fix and every time i load my save now i get a type error can someone help
You have to start the game from the beginning...
No you dont have to start a new game. Send me your save and I will fix it and send it back.

That bug is when a certain setting/feature in the game is change every-time but it is stored in save.

Reactions: ganzback

Samsaga

Mar 30, 2019
Nadine and pam threesome scene bug there is no vaginal and anal working. In fact nadine solo vaginal and anal scene also not working.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes