lalatss

Aug 6, 2019

Fixes:
Ivanna stuck in party (UBB - Use Before Bug)
Irene sex (not interactive)
Sarah room
Rachel anal sex (not interactive)
Mrs. Lissette house
Lucy home rub dick
Carol interactive scene restored when she visit you after being vex
Principal call
Lucy main door (UBB)

Interactive sex scenes fixes coming at a later date

Use the bug patch at Main Page. Your save work just fine

Save attached
what should i do next to proceed, its still bug , cannot proceed , pls help bro

Last edited:
Reactions: Banne83

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So far I arrived at MC's 2nd house in Knightstown without any major/game breaking bugs, now i believe i have to do the "Jack tries to kill you" mission and move out my whole family in the 2nd house.

Will continue going through with Laura/Sarah/Amy quests and see if I'll encounter some bugs.

EDIT: Just forgot but so far there are 2 minor bugs Symphony of the Night.
1st one is when you have Anal sex with Sandra and reach climax, she squirts and then MC gets out of her home, the screen is stuck with Sandra naked but in the map the MC is moving.

2nd minor bug is if i remember correctly is when you go to school roof to change Rachel's exams and there's a scene with Tyna and her boyfriend talking after they finished the screen goes black but that bug i think could be avoided with the phone.

So far Symphony of the Night those are the bugs

Last edited:

Lnwlvs

Aug 16, 2017
Hi all I am having a problem with the "Jack tries to kill you" quest i look for Sara find her in the living room she gets shot in the head, I find her in her room when I select her Jack cuts my throat then the image stays, I have tried to find anyone else in the house but it is empty. I have multiple saves one for each mob it happens on all of them. I have installed bug and image fix and tried to use stuck image nothing works and I am unable to continue. any help would be great.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
i just restarted this game and im trying to get the mechanic job but it keeps saying the map is missing is this a bug or intentional

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
81D5DC69-293B-4BEA-9200-2EF6B0172661.jpeg
I don't know what am doing wrong I download both of the bug fixes patches, but I don't know what I should do next. Am a little confused can someone help me please?

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
so whats next ? I kind of felt like lucy was the end game....I am sure there will be (hopefully functioning) lucy house events but besides that any idea?

Reactions: StreamSteam

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Снимок экрана (2).png

I got a problem with my screen. After I first time ask Irene to go with me to the toilete, the word LICK imprints on my screen and there is no way to remove it. I tried to all bug fix options, save and then load, sleep and the next day go with her again.
Maybe someone knows how to remove it?

It happens when you talk to her during the break and accepts to go with her. First time, there is no licking possiblle. After it, this options unlocks, but for some reason, it also got stuck to the screen.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes