godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
i cant enter otterlabs because these police block the path, how do i unlock this?
- i cant date with alison
- i cant meet chemist teacher husband

do i need to progress more into main quest to unlock this lab, i read the walkthrough guide, none of it mention abt unlocking otter labs

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i cant enter otterlabs because these police block the path, how do i unlock this?
- i cant date with alison
- i cant meet chemist teacher husband

do i need to progress more into main quest to unlock this lab, i read the walkthrough guide, none of it mention abt unlocking otter labs
That could be a stupid question but have you tried talking to the receptionist ?

orospucocu

Dec 29, 2019
Can someone share the save file of the carols first questline? I would appreciate it if you would be kind enough to share the save files.
1672741889949.png
I was there (carols first date bug) last time i remember

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
how do you date allison, i cant find her at home, i cant call her....what should i so, ive finished already with her feminist daughter

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
how do you date allison, i cant find her at home, i cant call her....what should i so, ive finished already with her feminist daughter
You have to open Book of Faces and click on marckus. then click Marckus' phone icon after 9PM.

During the date with Sarah with the special place at the Gamer's store, i got stuck with a blond dude named Robert...He keept following around and i had to end the date through the hearts icon...
Also the "Find Lucy at parking" is still bugged. She is invisible while standing right from our car...

Last edited:

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
Stuck on roof after talking to rachel about sister installing mic in principles office. Installed the unofficial bugfix but didnt work :/

Edit: Used bugfixer to unlock character and that let me click and go through the roof door.

Last edited:

Kelser

Jun 29, 2021
is it possible to go here?
because the security guard is practically at the door when you enter, you already knock in front

1672752855726.png

• Haha
Reactions: IRedI

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
View attachment 2281216
Does anyone know where is phil is?or is it a bug
I think you look at the wrong time. Try at 13:00 after school.

But I had the same issue and he just vanished even on the right time because I followed the guide and ignored him for a sidequest. He is there but not visible. If I remember correctly he is near the right tree.

I hope I could help you.

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
does anyone know how to get babysitting job? i read the walkthrough, it only mention that another npc will showed up in book of face, but i dont have any

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
when i finish hand over the project with carol to miss turner, i talk to carol infront of the class and it saids carol story available now, but when i open the book of face i don't see her profile, please help me, thanks
I don't know if anyone has already told you but Carols sidequest was cut out because of it's buggyness. But you can unlock it with the unofficial bugfixer here in the forum. But honestly it is not worth it. it is a huge grind since you have to do at least 16 dates especially with the old dating mechanics. I gave up since I can't seem to finish it. BoF always tells me I need 4 more dates and I did at least 8 or so in every location.

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
Before doing Lucy's quests you have and had to do and finish School Quests first.

Your issue is that there's a mission with Sarah, Rachel and Tyna sneaking into the school at night.

Try coming back at school at night and maybe the girls will wait you in front of school doors to finish the quest.

Thank you very much, but I could not solve the problem no matter how hard I tried. I hadn't played for a long time and I think the saves I have are not my originals. I remember completing that quest earlier. I have decided to start the game over again .

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes