xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Adding old save onto new one doesn't update the version? still no new content?
I can't progress to all the way to 80% of the game again ;'[

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
For getting Maria's folder, I can't exit the car at front of the house. There is a yellow circle, but I can't do anything with it.

no one here

May 15, 2017
i finished all the content with carol ages ago and since then she was at the school now she isnt there anymore no images in her gallery and i cant call her what happened

Sultrox

Mar 7, 2020
00000.png anyone can help me i got stuck here blinking screen black i hope someone can help plss thanks in advance

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello mr. SoN
Here you means all but No Lucy, right?
Are there Lucy interactive content?
Are you referring to Lucy home sex scenes?

I hope this will clear what it means for you.
All interactive refers to, all the sex content with buttons etc for the various women. Lucy does not have a sex interactive per-se, more of repeatable sex scenes. Read the unofficial bug patch post to see the fixes. Lucy home events and scenes were fixed in 2 and 3 of the fixes post. I never touch Barcelona content, as that is the dev fixes himself, so any error there is on the dev.

View attachment 2294026 anyone can help me i got stuck here blinking screen black i hope someone can help plss thanks in advance
If you guys are getting issues like this, you installed the bug patch wrong.

map226.json still missing, even after installing the bug fix
Send me your save facing or right before what give you this error. Because there is no map226 in v0.92 the map is now 201 and works fine. I would suggest you try installing the bug patch again, as most likely you are installing it wrong. If you still getting issue, send me the save as instructed.

I have this stuck on my screen after assjob from Marble at the hornet garage. Any way to fix this? View attachment 2294196
If you have the unofficial bug patch install, use W > bugfixer > image stuck

Last edited:

FreezeBlaze

Jan 17, 2019

All interactive refers to, all the sex content with buttons etc for the various women. Lucy does not have a sex interactive per-se, more of repeatable sex scenes. Read the unofficial bug patch post to see the fixes. Lucy home events and scenes were fixed in 2 and 3 of the fixes post. I never touch Barcelona content, as that is the dev fixes himself, so any error there is on the dev.

Send me your save facing or right before what give you this error. Because there is no map226 in v0.92 the map is now 201 and works fine. I would suggest you try installing the bug patch again, as most likely you are installing it wrong. If you still getting issue, send me the save as instructed.

I did but it ended up getting rid of the text for a second then pops right back up along with doing nothing to the bars on the bottom on the screen.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

That's what I meant in my post about the clean game i started a few days ago, it's literally strange that when i started and went through all the quests without minor bugs or no bugs at all while some other people struggle so much with game breaking bugs and can't advance further in the game because either they're saves are bugged AF or don't actually know what to do/they're doing while the BoF can sometimes help in the slightest(sometimes though it can't).

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes