Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Duuuuude, holy shit, i just had an instant boner looking at the first image, my goodness, sometimes A.I is scary.

BTW, which site are you using or which site you think is the best for use Stable-Diffusion to upload an image? And if i'm not asking too much, which are the best fonts, like to use a good prompt and for a negative prompt? I think i'm gonna try for another games since i'm not playing and i deleted the revamp of this game.
I followed this Tutorial here on f95, Got variou type of models in this site

AI is pretty scary, heres another example from another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I followed this Tutorial here on f95, Got variou type of models in this site

AI is pretty scary, heres another example from another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll definitely gonna try, too bad DarkCookie is even worse than Beggar Of Net when we talk about the releases of their games, both are great games with huge potential.

Reactions: Chronoe

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Interactive sex scene were not fixed as yet. After next update 30th, I will fix all those sex scene problems ending of that week. So if anyone gets those problems, no need to message me. I am aware and will sort it out soon (y)

Edit: updated to include a fix for roof top bug

Last edited:

Rampollo1991

Aug 29, 2021
Hello guys, does anyone know how many scenes lady X has with the MC?
With the galley mod (revamp and original version) I can only see 2.
I'm just curious to know if I missed something.
Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: sailorh

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Interactive sex scene were not fixed as yet. After next update 30th, I will fix all those sex scene problems ending of that week. So if anyone gets those problems, no need to message me. I am aware and will sort it out soon (y)

Does that include Marble scene? To be honest that's the only problem I've seen so far that's just completely broken.

Thanks a lot for the fixes by the way, great job.

Reactions: NicoGE

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Cheers
I don't think there are any so far (even if there are images within the files, none was implemented)

kenren

May 15, 2018
Well i got a weird bug i went to the russian mob to start my team right then after i get home im being followed..... by the boss Ivanna after the fact i updated the bug patchs (yes the newer one with rooftop fix) then intall the cheat mod followed the step replace files hit yes play the game hit W no cheat and can't get rid of ivanna i mean its cool to have a milf follow you around like a pet :ROFLMAO: okay figured out the cheat mod lol but still got my pet problem

Last edited:

kenren

May 15, 2018
Well i got a weird bug i went to the russian mob to start my team right then after i get home im being followed..... by the boss Ivanna after the fact i updated the bug patchs (yes the newer one with rooftop fix) then intall the cheat mod followed the step replace files hit yes play the game hit W no cheat and can't get rid of ivanna i mean its cool to have a milf follow you around like a pet :ROFLMAO: okay figured out the cheat mod lol but still got my pet problem
it got worse lmao theres TWO of MC tommy causal is his name

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Cheers
In the original there were three if I recall correctly and those were if you joined Warren's gang. I haven't made it far enough in the revamp to know if you can still plow Lady X in the game or not. If not then hopefully we can in a later update. I wish they brought the pussy fights back though.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does that include Marble scene? To be honest that's the only problem I've seen so far that's just completely broken.

Thanks a lot for the fixes by the way, great job.
Is clarsie got Interactive sex scene bug too at vag scene cuz it has no end keep looping without last special scene!? And sometimes the choosing scene buttons bugged too if I clicked on vagina can't choose anal again.
And thanks for your great effort
Of course. I will fix them all

the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
it got worse lmao theres TWO of MC tommy causal is his name
Im 99.999% sure I fixed that game bug and as stated in the unofficial bug post - UBB (Use before bug)

Did you use it before you went to Ivanna for the mission? I suggest you reload a previous save and check again.
If you still getting the problem, send me a save before going to Ivanna and I would see if it is something in your save.

Edit: I just check and it indeed works fine. Olenka is not in your group. Must be a problem on your end

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Smartoffendum

Jul 8, 2017

Is clarsie got Interactive sex scene bug too at vag scene cuz it has no end keep looping without last special scene!? And sometimes the choosing scene buttons bugged too if I clicked on vagina can't choose anal again.
And thanks for your great effort

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I am wondering how long this game is.
I made a day-by-day walkthrough and even while using the cheat mod to change time, it took me 99 days to get to the Mafia choice.

Jun 29, 2017
New story of Laura fucking ridiculous, sutpid and make MC very humilation.
Old story she like sub, no exp sex, now turn she on dom bitch, have exp in sex in alley scene.
Share her with another girl, let her sleep with another bitch very stupid, mine is mine, sorry to your fucking idea, the idea share your girl not my type. WTF shit in your mind, just share ur harem, if you don't share and end relationship and u call it HAREM.
I love her body, blonde huge tits, but fucking your idea make her become dom bitchy and lesbian very ridiculous.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes