Doubleplayer124145

May 3, 2019
Hello, can someone help me with this error? If I'm missing an image of the game, please send it to me, "failed to load: img/parallaxes/0selectdate.png"

SM0292

Nov 17, 2021
In the morgan quest, it is asking to check the youtv profile, whereas my pc was not repaired in the last home and now I' not able to fix it. Is there any solution to it?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Symphony of the Night i have a problem with some of Laura's scenes in the house...so i managed to get almost all of them but i can't see to get the ones in the bathroom when she showers and MC spy on her while masturbates as well as MC and Laura having sex in the shower 1st and 2nd floor,do you have any ideas ?

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
hello, can someone give me the game save after the football game in spain? I can't move forward after mc talks to lucy at the hotel room door

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
New story of Laura fucking ridiculous, sutpid and make MC very humilation.
Old story she like sub, no exp sex, now turn she on dom bitch, have exp in sex in alley scene.
Share her with another girl, let her sleep with another bitch very stupid, mine is mine, sorry to your fucking idea, the idea share your girl not my type. WTF shit in your mind, just share ur harem, if you don't share and end relationship and u call it HAREM.
I love her body, blonde huge tits, but fucking your idea make her become dom bitchy and lesbian very ridiculous.
Ok first, the writting of this post reminds me of Gollum :ROFLMAO:
Second, you missed the cryathon bro, the was around May of 2021, around 600 pages back. You don't like her, you can dump her, or you can get over it and enjoy the comic-con and threesomes
Third, humiliation? Nah bro, maybe a little competition during the sex scenes, but calling that humiliation is a bit far-fetched

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I already ask before, but ask agayn, how in sex scene menu CUM immidiatly? 0_0
With the cheat mod you can go striaght to the girl's ahegao/bliss scene by hitting "Page Up" scene, but I believe there's no option to make the male cum faster (if there is, I'd like to know too)

Reactions: ganzback

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
yes, i finished that but in her bookface still says "on saturday morning use soccer icon"
I have a similar problem, to make it work what I do is use the left and right keys, then press the option again
I also think that this is a bug, Symphony of the Night wrote before that it would fix it with the April 30 update

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
THIS IS UNDER REVISION
while I replay the game from the start,
because the dev decided to change stuff that was already done
And since I haven't reached this point yet, I can't confirm if something changed (if someone can confirm it is still the same, please do let me and everyone else know)

Lucy's Schedule

Ok, I think tracked all of Lucy's sandbox events, but to be honest I didn't Iand have no will to) check outside the house, let me know if there are any events in the open world/other buildings

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, weird stuff:

* If you access the otter labs at other times of the day, you'll see that actually she is there any day, any time. 07:00-13:59 is just the time you can access the otter labs normally

** Actually you can study in your room any weekday afternoon and she'll always come for sex, I've only put it on the table when it's the only available scene

*** On thursday, from 0:00 to 22:59, doesn't matter where else she is, she is also in her room, where there is a static scene with Laura, Sarah and Lucy watching a movie (only eye candy are her nipples on a see-trough stripe on her bra)

Now, for the schedule itself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SUSPISCIOUS POINTS:
These are the points which I tought to be suspiscious when mapping her schedule, let me know if you find where she is at those points:
- She simply being gone on saturday from 01:00 to 05:59

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes