godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
0.92 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/gangs

NOTICE #1: Since I haven't been checking the thread for some time and only played the .92 release to provide you guys with saves (instead of jumping straight to .93), I am unsure if I actually did all the 0.92 content. I only found the "main" questline to be done (the whole tournement thing with Lucy) and checked that her house events grew spicier. Please do let me know if there's more to 0.92, I still have it unpacked and can play it

NOTICE #2: Yeah fellas, again this release had no appeal to me at all, don't like Lucy, don't like soccer, so no I didn't play it 4x. I only really played it in the Triads save and, only after I finished everything I could find (including triggering all the house stuff with Lucy at least twice), I used SoTN's cheat to change the gang and saved it over the recpective Archivo X's. This might actually become a standard proccess for any release in which I see no gang content trough the 1st play (however, if there is even a dialogue mentioning the gang, then I'll play separedly for each gang). Therefore, do let me know if you use my saves and have any problem related to the gangs

In case this makes any difference, the saves you're given here traveled the path as follows: I loaded my the the 0.91 saves on a 0.92 game in wich SoTN's bugfix and cheat mod were already applied, and then resaved, to be sure the saves were compatible with the latest release.
Now, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage your file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours.
I advise you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, like Maria, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread's page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.91 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.92 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are in new house's 2nd floor. For the "Complete" I loaded the "previous" Triads' save, played trough 0.92 content up to it's storyline's end, and triggered all the "sandbox" events at least twice, then saved in front of Lucy's outdoors's lounge scene. Then I loaded every 0.91 complete save and overwrote the 0.91 starting save with it. Then finally I loaded Triad's 0.92 complete save, changed the gang via SoTN's cheat mod, and saved it on each gang's respective complete save number. Here's the files breakdown:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository 2.0
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira branching), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here. The old repository got filled with random posts and I wanted it to be organized, so I made a new one. The old will to longer be updated, supported or looked at
this save file is broken, i cant date with carol and meet her in front of class for sex, cant meet her house too at 15pm

jed999

May 26, 2021
LOL, found the school on the map but the screen is so buggy I can't get there.
Game Over.
This "game" so so bad that it's almost comical

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
this save file is broken, i cant date with carol and meet her in front of class for sex, cant meet her house too at 15pm
Hm, that's true... however I've noticed a lot of people bringing up Carol, maybe it's not a problem with the save, maybe it's with the game. Can someone who is not using my saves see if Carol is available?

Meanwhile, I'll test older saves of mine

Also, careful with "save is broken", gave me a mini heart-attack thinking it was corrupted altogheter

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi a have downloaded teh last unnofficial patch and i had the next problem
View attachment 2574867
Anyone knows how damn i can fix this fucking bug?
You sure about that? Read the bug post carefully, you did not install everything.

Can someone who is not using my saves see if Carol is available?
Hey bro your saves are fine (y)

Nothing is wrong with the saves, Carol is broken since v0.90 I believe. Nearly 3/4 of her missions and ways to have sex are removed. The unofficial bug patch restores this since v0.90. Hence you got her pregnant before but when using the save, she is not there because of what I just said. Additionally if you quarrel with carol she is no longer available. The unofficial bug patch has a fix for when she comes to make up / get her pregnant; making her available again. But obviously will only work if you used a save before this + the unofficial bug patch

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes