Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Someone remember at what day/time Sarah is seen in the mall with friends? I remember this happens (unless BoN removed it for some reason), I remember it's a useless scene (not even a clothed image, you just talk to her), but I'd like to properly put it in her scedule and I don't remember I don't remember when it happens (and lack the will to wait hour by hour in each of the mall's areas)

beryn

May 8, 2017
just change the action to Handjob and cum
Change the act to something on wich male cums, apparently this is the only scene in the whole game in which "handjob" is actually the MC fingering the girl
Won't let me, I am not able to choose handjob, and none of the bug fixer options helps.
I'll just reload the day and not doing any of her story.

Also is there any good way to earn money.
Best I could find is at Jet at 30 each day, but a lot of the quests ask for a lot.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Need help with the following:
There are supposed to be somebody selling pink weed, who? I first thought it was beggar, but you can't talk to him.

I have been on multiple dates with Carol, all of them ending with she says she enjoyed it. But the quest log keeps telling me to do 2 successful dates, what am I missing?

Mrs. Turner log keeps telling me to do quest, is there any content with her?
Is there any content with Rachel after you are able to visit her at her home? Tried going there but it is just a skip time function, even the scenes you have had with her is not rewatchable.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Today marked the end of my three-year membership with Beggar of Net on Patreon, and while I feel a sense of pride in my continuous support, I also feel a tinge of embarrassment. It seems that the game has run its course, and I'm personally of the opinion that Beggar of Net has lost his touch, and is now only forcing himself to produce content instead of creating it for the love of the craft, which ultimately results in a low-quality game.

Furthermore, the numerous delays and errors that occur during each update leave much to be desired. I admit that I probably should have stopped my support a long time ago, but today is the day. I don't know why I feel compelled to explain myself, but I suppose I just wanted to express my thoughts. It's time to move on and find someone else to support <3
Pce.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
THIS IS UNDER REVISION
while I replay the game from the start,
because the dev decided to change stuff that was already done
And since I haven't reached this point yet, I can't confirm if something changed (if someone can confirm it is still the same, please do let me and everyone else know)

Sahra's Schedule

Ok, I think I tracked all of Sahra's sandbox events, but I have less will to explore her content than I had for Lucy's, so be a bro and let me know if there are any events in the open world/other buildings

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, weird stuff:

* Actually you can call her when playing videogames at any point in the afternoon, I only put it on the table when it's the only scene available

** On thursday, from 0:00 to 22:59, doesn't matter where else she is, she is also in her room, where there is a static scene with Laura, Sarah and Lucy watching a movie (only eye candy are her nipples on a see-trough stripe on her bra)

*** On sunday 19:00-20:59 Sahra and Laura are on terrace, interacting with Sahra causes Laura to invite you to some game they're playing and Sahra telling her to shush, and then a spot appears for you to hide. Tried hiding multiple times, nothing happened

Now, for the schedule itself:

SUSPISCIOUS POINTS:
These are the points which I tought to be suspiscious when mapping her schedule, let me know if you find where she is at those points:
- Being gone on sunday 17:00
- If someone can find her in the mall with friends and tell me the day & time, I'll be grateful and credit you. It's a useless event, no image at all, I just want to add it for the sake of completionism but I lack the will to stress test

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Sahra's Schedule

Ok, I think I tracked all of Sahra's sandbox events, but I have less will to explore her content than I had for Lucy's, so be a bro and let me know if there are any events in the open world/other buildings

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

Also, weird stuff:

* Actually you can call her when playing videogames at any point in the afternoon, I only put it on the table when it's the only scene available

** On thursday, from 0:00 to 22:59, doesn't matter where else she is, she is also in her room, where there is a static scene with Laura, Sarah and Lucy watching a movie (only eye candy are her nipples on a see-trough stripe on her bra)

*** On sunday 19:00-20:59 Sahra and Laura are on terrace, interacting with Sahra causes Laura to invite you to some game they're playing and Sahra telling her to shush, and then a spot appears for you to hide. Tried hiding multiple times, nothing happened

Now, for the schedule itself:

SUSPISCIOUS POINTS:
These are the points which I tought to be suspiscious when mapping her schedule, let me know if you find where she is at those points:
- Being gone on sunday 17:00
- If someone can find her in the mall with friends and tell me the day & time, I'll be grateful and credit you. It's a useless event, no image at all, I just want to add it for the sake of completionism but I lack the will to stress test
Will revisit Amy's next, then Maria's

Last edited:
Reactions: ericai

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Won't let me, I am not able to choose handjob, and none of the bug fixer options helps.
I'll just reload the day and not doing any of her story.

Also is there any good way to earn money.
Best I could find is at Jet at 30 each day, but a lot of the quests ask for a lot.
Then the interactive sex bug caught you. Every sex scene right now has this bug where you have to wiggle between acts, some girls worse than others. Apparently you just found out that Brenda's case not only is severe (can't change act at all), but also locks you in an act that doesn't result in orgasm for either side

About quick money: cheat mod or save edit. If you are adamant on refusing to use those, do the hospital jobs and courses, or the job at garage in commercial neighborhood west and the mechanics course (if I recall correctly from before the cheat mod era, if you time it right you can do both those every day)

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to start 0.93 content? Did not find anything in the book of faces.
Go Birdtown #3 in the afternoon, upstairs, leftmost room. 0.93 content is clarisse's questline, you should see it on her Book of Face
1682634143196.png

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
There are supposed to be somebody selling pink weed, who? I first thought it was beggar, but you can't talk to him.
Marckus sells pink weed at night next to Old Quarter #4

I have been on multiple dates with Carol, all of them ending with she says she enjoyed it. But the quest log keeps telling me to do 2 successful dates, what am I missing?
Remember having this issue, remember finding the answer on the thread, don't remember the answer. Try searching her name on thread, look for results around March of 2022. My guess would be try talking to her outside of dates (in the school at reccess, in her house at afternoon, in front of the school midday, just guesses on where she might be available)

Mrs. Turner log keeps telling me to do quest, is there any content with her?
Mrs. Turner does have content. I don't remember exactly when/how it starts, but there is a scene when you're having sex with someone (me thinks it's Rachel) in the school's bathroom and she peeks. After that, when you go to sleep she anonymously sends you a nude and do some sexting, then after some time she personally invites you to private classes

Is there any content with Rachel after you are able to visit her at her home? Tried going there but it is just a skip time function, even the scenes you have had with her is not rewatchable.
I don't know exactly at what point of the quest you are from just that information, but for me Rachel just says "I need to be alone", no scene nor time skip (and actually I believe that to be a bug, iirc there is no story reason for her sex to be blocked, gonna report it)

beryn

May 8, 2017
Then the interactive sex bug caught you. Every sex scene right now has this bug where you have to wiggle between acts, some girls worse than others. Apparently you just found out that Brenda's case not only is severe (can't change act at all), but also locks you in an act that doesn't result in orgasm for either side

About quick money: cheat mod or save edit. If you are adamant on refusing to use those, do the hospital jobs and courses, or the job at garage in commercial neighborhood west and the mechanics course (if I recall correctly from before the cheat mod era, if you time it right you can do both those every day)
Fair, did the garage job and upgraded, but it breaks the game after you steal the car.
Or to be precise the scene after with Marble leads straight to a scene with a unknown girl and you are dropped into a questline with Clarisse about entering her home. Problem is that I don't know how much you get stuck by that.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Marckus sells pink weed at night next to Old Quarter #4

Remember having this issue, remember finding the answer on the thread, don't remember the answer. Try searching her name on thread, look for results around March of 2022. My guess would be try talking to her outside of dates (in the school at reccess, in her house at afternoon, in front of the school midday, just guesses on where she might be available)

Mrs. Turner does have content. I don't remember exactly when/how it starts, but there is a scene when you're having sex with someone (me thinks it's Rachel) in the school's bathroom and she peeks. After that, when you go to sleep she anonymously sends you a nude and do some sexting, then after some time she personally invites you to private classes

I don't know exactly at what point of the quest you are from just that information, but for me Rachel just says "I need to be alone", no scene nor time skip (and actually I believe that to be a bug, iirc there is no story reason for her sex to be blocked, gonna report it)
Must be later with Markus then, cant interact with him either.
And thanks for the answers.
A bit to much grind for my liking or rather it is super weirdly paced, liked the original version better where you actually had some choice of what to do.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes