Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
How do you start the YouTV streaming job? Is it missable if you don't do something during a certain quest or can you still do it at anytime?

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I'm sorry, i tried all the fonts, but it seems that the MC's dick it's always in the way of the girls and the final result are both girls ends up being deformed by his dick(as well his dick looks deformed), looks like Stable Diffusion hates cocks, and when it works, it's basically almost the same image.

If this game has another photo of her(alone or together with another woman), i think it'll works, naked or not.
Mom and daughter? :)
AA-CLPI-Normal(1).png K2Maria122.png

Reactions: Picklessss

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
How do you start the YouTV streaming job? Is it missable if you don't do something during a certain quest or can you still do it at anytime?
Youtv content is not implemented, no matter what you do it won't be available. But theorically there is a point when you should fix your computer, still in the old house (don't ask me when, years been gone since I played that part)

loveasahi

Sep 19, 2020
Sahra's Schedule

Ok, I think I tracked all of Sahra's sandbox events, but I have less will to explore her content than I had for Lucy's, so be a bro and let me know if there are any events in the open world/other buildings

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, weird stuff:

* Actually you can call her when playing videogames at any point in the afternoon, I only put it on the table when it's the only scene available

** 星期四,從0:00到22:59,不管她在哪裡,她也在她的房間裡,那裡有勞拉、莎拉和露西看電影的靜態場景(只有養眼的她的乳頭在她胸罩上的透明條紋上)

*** 週日 19:00-20:59 Sahra 和 Laura 在露台上,與 Sahra 互動導致 Laura 邀請你參加他們正在玩的遊戲,Sahra 告訴她噓,然後出現一個地方讓你躲起來. 多次嘗試隱藏,沒有任何反應

現在,對於時間表本身:

May 2, 2020
what should I do next?Main quest said foucus on school, school said foucus on Lucy, Lucy said foucus on Maria, Maria said foucus on other people...
111111.png
2222222.png

theboy

May 28, 2017
Anybody got a solution on how to get past the Lucy loop in Barcelona. After one of my matches it gets stuck in a dialogue loop with Lucy at the hotel door.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
After some tries, here ya go the first one, now, i'll do her mom, sorry for the delay, i still think that you'll need to edit to make her more in the center point of the photo, i don't know how to do it.

Now with her mom, once again, sorry for my delay:

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
After some tries, here ya go the first one, now, i'll do her mom, sorry for the delay, i still think that you'll need to edit to make her more in the center point of the photo, i don't know how to do it.

Now with her mom, once again, sorry for my delay:
They are amazing mate! Thanks a lot! :D
I really like the result

• Love
Reactions: Birulei

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Someone can share the news that Beggar posted? Thanks.
I will also like to know. Judging from the preview message, dont tell me he is going to delay this game further by redoing all those teachers events and design to. Didn't he did this shit already!

Not being a jerk, but how long will that take and why? The animations are going to be the same, what - add lighting here and there, more key-frames and change the positioning. Only real change would be the characters design and objects.

And if he been playing, why dont he say, the game is buggy to hell and I will fix those instead.
Is it tactics to prolong the game? Did he really run a poll and people said yes to this? Did this not cross people minds that this may be another 2 years????

Or am I mistaken, and it is only a quick change of something else? Can someone who is a supporter let us know.

I think maybe it is about time I check out and move on to something else. This dev is confuse

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I will also like to know. Judging from the preview message, dont tell me he is going to delay this game further by redoing all those teachers events and design to. Didn't he did this shit already!

Not being a jerk, but how long will that take and why? The animations are going to be the same, what - add lighting here and there, more key-frames and change the positioning. Only real change would be the characters design and objects.

And if he been playing, why dont he say, the game is buggy to hell and I will fix those instead.
Is it tactics to prolong the game? Did he really run a poll and people said yes to this? Did this not cross people minds that this may be another 2 years????

I think maybe it is about time I check out and move on to something else. This dev is confuse
i dont even think that he tests his own game, he just put some images, some gifs after he creates them and he adds some variables and that's it , judging by their last images that i saw(i haven't played this game since he releases the 0.86 version i think), they look horrendous.

It's kind sad because this game imo is one of the best of this page, but, it seems that he doesn't care anymore, same stuff for the guy(or guys, i don't know) who develops Summertime Saga.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020

Or am I mistaken, and it is only a quick change of something else? Can someone who is a supporter let us know.

2q29g5.jpg

beryn

May 8, 2017
Fucking hell...
So after sitting through an hour of dialogue, you are given no warning, and no possibility to save, that if you choose the wrong answer or hit esc you are killed and have to sit through it again. Good god the dev is an idiot.
Talking about the scene with Marckus, Morgan and you being confronted by Christian.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i dont even think that he tests his own game, he just put some images, some gifs after he creates them and he adds some variables and that's it , judging by their last images that i saw(i haven't played this game since he releases the 0.86 version i think), they look horrendous.

It's kind sad because this game imo is one of the best of this page, but, it seems that he doesn't care anymore, same stuff for the guy(or guys, i don't know) who develops Summertime Saga.
Couldn't agree more. He certainly doesnt test his game, else he would of said: "Hey guys, Im doing a poll to see if you would prefer I fix the bugs instead of doing doodoo".

I wouldn't be surprise he say something like he doesnt like the interactive sex scenes and revamping them all. That would definitely be another 2 years. Everything about this game is going down hill. Even Lucy who I been waiting on, back story just complete :poop: :poop:. She slept with nesrot of all people. He did that imo to mess with people for his shitty updates. But thats just my thought

I just hope Beggar is making a quick update to the design and would release it next month and not a full-fledged revamp of it which may take longer. Latter would be ridiculous

Dammit about summertime saga, I been waiting forever for that game to even progress to a point to play good. I dont understand where the first ambitions goes with these devs. 10 years vision x shitty updates =

money-gif.gif

Fucking hell...
So after sitting through an hour of dialogue, you are given no warning, and no possibility to save, that if you choose the wrong answer or hit esc you are killed and have to sit through it again. Good god the dev is an idiot.
Talking about the scene with Marckus, Morgan and you being confronted by Christian.
Man same thing happened to me the first time I played years ago. LMAO, I feel the pain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Couldn't agree more. He certainly doesnt test his game, else he would of said: "Hey guys, Im doing a poll to see if you would prefer I fix the bugs instead of doing doodoo".

I wouldn't be surprise he say something like he doesnt like the interactive sex scenes and revamping them all. That would definitely be another 2 years. Everything about this game is going down hill. Even Lucy who I been waiting on, back story just complete :poop: :poop:. She slept with nesrot of all people. He did that imo to mess with people for his shitty updates. But thats just my thought

I just hope Beggar is making a quick update to the design and would release it next month and not a full-fledged revamp of it which may take longer. Latter would be ridiculous

Dammit about summertime saga, I been waiting forever for that game to even progress to a point to play good. I dont understand where the first ambitions goes with these devs. 10 years vision x shitty updates =

View attachment 2582044

Man same thing happened to me the first time I played years ago. LMAO, I feel the pain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Honestly i am still waiting for more content for summertime sega but i am not sure guy or guys going come out with more shit because at most all they are doing is promoting their mid ass streams on their twitter but that's it and honestly I give up hope for begger to do anything with my new life i only downloaded version before this just to finally fuck lucy but see how the game is still fucked show begger dont care anymore this is the reality when comes to most of these devs that's why i only care about devs like dudes making hard times, confided with goddess, Long road home, Desert Stalker, desire of fate, away from home, mifly day, peasants quest, my pleasure, Grandma house etc etc too many devs to count but you get the idea

WwshogunwW

Feb 23, 2020
Hello ! I am somewhat stuck in lucy's virus sample part ? i can't find a way to retrieve the virus sample. Can anyone help me please ? Lucy need to find a way to steal the virus without leaving any trace and i don't know how ?
Thanks

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes