Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Update from Patreon regarding the teacher redesign for everone wondering:

Judging by the surprising and resounding results of the poll, I’ve starting working on a complete overhaul of the teachers.
Due to this, I’ll have to push the release date of version 0.94 to May. This way, I’ll be able to release a version with all the fixes and what was missing from the beginning of the game and the redesign of the teachers.
Now you’ll be able to start a new and definitive game while I focus fully on the last two or three updates of the game!
Thanks a lot for your eternal support!

111.png

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Couldn't agree more. He certainly doesnt test his game, else he would of said: "Hey guys, Im doing a poll to see if you would prefer I fix the bugs instead of doing doodoo".

I wouldn't be surprise he say something like he doesnt like the interactive sex scenes and revamping them all. That would definitely be another 2 years. Everything about this game is going down hill. Even Lucy who I been waiting on, back story just complete :poop: :poop:. She slept with nesrot of all people. He did that imo to mess with people for his shitty updates. But thats just my thought

I just hope Beggar is making a quick update to the design and would release it next month and not a full-fledged revamp of it which may take longer. Latter would be ridiculous

Dammit about summertime saga, I been waiting forever for that game to even progress to a point to play good. I dont understand where the first ambitions goes with these devs. 10 years vision x shitty updates =

View attachment 2582044
I'm almost certain that he never had an actual story thought out when he started this project. He only had a concept.

If you think about it this way, then everything he's done up to this point will make more sense.

It's the reason why every character has changed in some way since the first rendition of the game, as well as the initial story itself. He's doing everything on the fly. He has dozens of these smaller plot points that he is trying to weave into this grand narrative; yet he has no idea how to do it, because he never thought it out from the beginning. As a result he has no clue how to bring the story to it's climax (or what that climax actually is), and ultimately how to bring it to an ending.

I feel like one of the major root causes for he's delayed updates is that he doesn't know WHAT to update. It takes him a long to time figure out how to continue the story, and thus what to put in an update.

And now the game is really starting to look outdated, meaning he is going to spend the next 2-3 years re-rendering most of it.

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to end a date at the mall?
Went there with Daisy, got all four locations, guessed right answer.
Then were still in the mall, with nothing to do, tried to leave and score with Daisy went down as I didn't do the date.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
He never had an actual story thought out when he started this project. He only had a concept.

If you think about it this way, then everything he's done up to this point will make more sense.

It's the reason why every character has changed in some way since the first rendition of the game, as well as the initial story itself. He's doing everything on the fly. He has dozens of these smaller plot points that he is trying to weave into this grand narrative; yet he has no idea how to do it, because he never thought it out from the beginning. As a result he has no clue how to bring the story to it's climax (or what that climax actually is), and ultimately how to bring it to an ending.

I feel like one of the major root causes for he's delayed updates is that he doesn't know WHAT to update. It takes him a long to time figure out how to continue the story, and thus what to put in an update.

And now the game is really starting to look outdated, meaning he is going to spend the next 2-3 years re-rendering most of it.
Then he will always end up remaking, remaking, cause he has no clue. The renders must look old if you using old tech and prolonging the game to 7+ years. I dont think it takes him long to figure out the story or direction. No offense to anyone but this aint shakespeare sssss. The updates are clearly last minute works. 2 weeks sometime even 1 week work. Especially since nearly this entire(3/4) revamp is copy and pasted from old with tweak here and there. I think it is more laziness and realizing he can give any update quality, people will still be there waiting/paying. All, I can say lets see the other excuses in the coming months. Cause giving his track record, when I see it, I will believe it. The fixes are the most important atm. I hope no ones releases any fixes and it forces him to indeed fix his game. Rather than work on any more fixes, Im going to chill after Wed and observe this outcome.

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Update from Patreon regarding the teacher redesign for everone wondering:

Judging by the surprising and resounding results of the poll, I’ve starting working on a complete overhaul of the teachers.
Due to this, I’ll have to push the release date of version 0.94 to May. This way, I’ll be able to release a version with all the fixes and what was missing from the beginning of the game and the redesign of the teachers.
Now you’ll be able to start a new and definitive game while I focus fully on the last two or three updates of the game!
Thanks a lot for your eternal support!

View attachment 2582657
Bravo Beggar, Bravo.

Swapping one of the best character models(from the teachers, by far the best) to a stereotypical version of a school teacher in both games and real life, looks like even the piercings will be removed.

Godamnit Beggar, unnecessary.

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Bravo Beggar, Bravo.

Swapping one of the best character models(from the teachers, by far the best) to a stereotypical version of a school teacher in both games and real life, looks like even the piercings will be removed.

Godamnit Beggar, unnecessary.
honestly changing the character models instead of just fix the problems with the story and game in generally we will never see this game finish we will never see stuff like Christian finally get his ass kick or the mc dad dying or more from stuff like actually do missions for particular mafia/gang you have chosen and bang the girl from that gang like there are so many thing he could be focusing on but to busy remodeling characters that dont need remodeling

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
honestly changing the character models instead of just fix the problems with the story and game in generally we will never see this game finish we will never see stuff like Christian finally get his ass kick or the mc dad dying or more from stuff like actually do missions for particular mafia/gang you have chosen and bang the girl from that gang like there are so many thing he could be focusing on but to busy remodeling characters that dont need remodeling
I agree with you, 100%, everyone thinks the same like you, this game was supposed to be finished last year, but we know how Beggar works, when he works of course.

I wish he was like Faerin for example(developer of Man of the House, already finished his second game which is Mystwood Manor, another great game btw).

Last edited:

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
I agree with you, 100%, everyone thinks the same with you, this game was supposed to be finished last year, but we know how Beggar works, when he works of course.

I wish he was like Faerin for example(developer of Man of the House, already finished his second game which is Mystwood Manor, another great game btw).
He also working on another game named Midnight Sin
Also tell this guy to don't remake of anything if images will be 144p.After engine change,images and scenes became of poor quality.

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
I agree with you, 100%, everyone thinks the same with you, this game was supposed to be finished last year, but we know how Beggar works, when he works of course.

Now Faerin is now working on his third game now meanwhile begger abandoned his first my new life now still trying with this revamp still failing

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Is Carol glitched? I can't even get to vagina sex with her. It says "Complete 4 dates to proceed", I've done more than 4 which ended with the kiss, and it just doesn't move forward.

Ryuengami

Sep 23, 2022
My apologies for my bad english but, does anyone have any idea to how activate the ringbell on the houses for the events to date? I'm stuck in the date with the girls from the north of the city and with the mother of Marckus (i think is him, i'm not sure)

Last edited:

rance999

Sep 17, 2017
Then he will always end up remaking, remaking, cause he has no clue. The renders must look old if you using old tech and prolonging the game to 7+ years. I dont think it takes him long to figure out the story or direction. No offense to anyone but this aint sharkspeare sssss. The updates are clearly last minute works. 2 weeks sometime even 1 week work. Especially since nearly this entire(3/4) revamp is copy and pasted from old with tweak here and there. I think it is more laziness and realizing he can give any update quality, people will still be there waiting/paying. All, I can say lets see the other excuses in the coming months. Cause giving his track record, when I see it, I will believe it. The fixes are the most important atm. I hope no ones releases any fixes and it forces him to indeed fix his game. Rather than work on any more fixes, Im going to chill after Wed and observe this outcome.

so sad, this game without your bugfix almost dead.... I can play this game until now just because of you, I think this is the time to download this game back, because even dev update 0.94~1.0 if it just full of bug.... it is meaningless.

if this is the last bugfix update then I thank all your effort and kindness really!

just feel how you feel graet and like this game and want to do this bug-fix / cheat-mod from begin and so disappointed now

Last edited:

Nymo

Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys I'm stuck on Mrs. Taylors quest to go round with wine. I've bought the wine but I cant interact with her door at any time. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: Ryuengami
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes