prickboy

May 5, 2020
Just crashed van with Markus, stole 25 weed from Ruski, rescued Celine went back to Andreas, left their house and I do not know what to do. I cannot access the Book of Faces (get the 'Your phone is not available right now...) and the police are still wandering the streets trying to catch me. I have no idea where i'm supposed to be going. Anyone help me out?

Erray_1717

May 1, 2023
1682955005907.png
I cannot complete the mission visit maria and the girls after i left the hospital. Everytime i enter lucy s room i see this. Pls help

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Found another bug : for the first mission for Warren when you have to "steal" the laptop in the apartment. When i must hide in the bathroom, the game freeze. When i hit "W", a message appears to tell me that it's not the right moment. And nothing more can be done.So the game progression is stuck.
Note : I have the bugfix installed and the missing images.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of night bro can you fix 0.93 new scenes quality there quality is too low can you increase it like previous scenes .
It can be with any image upscaler a.i. . Or methods to sharpen and anti alias the images. But I dont have time for that one sadly. To batch convert that would take me to long and the dev might just end up deciding to change that anyway. Hence his current delay crap.

Sorry homie.

Reactions: ganzback

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached:
My updated map for 0.88
View attachment 1535646
Anyone have new guide ???

May 2, 2020
May I know what to do next?all other people's quest were done.Main quest tells me foucus on school,school tells me foucus on Lucy,Lucy quest said Maria,Maria quest has no hint.
1.png 2.png 3.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 2587281
I cannot complete the mission visit maria and the girls after i left the hospital. Everytime i enter lucy s room i see this. Pls help
Change time or date.

May I know what to do next?all other people's quest were done.Main quest tells me foucus on school,school tells me foucus on Lucy,Lucy quest said Maria,Maria quest has no hint.
View attachment 2588988 View attachment 2588989 View attachment 2588990
You either missed a quest, I believe it is Lucy at your house. Cant remember cause I fixed this ages ago.

Or

You did NOT use the unofficial bug patch in time to address the bug. Unofficial bug patch has some fixes that are label UBB (Use Before Bug) in order to work. I suggest you use an earlier save before the loop and try again.

Jezz, cant even doing hornet garage job, some image somehow cant be found
hello can someone help me there is a failed to load file error when im trying to take carol on a date
I have this problem when the date with Carol is going to start in version 0.93, any advice to solve it?

View attachment 2585786
Use the unofficial bug patch

how baby sist, I cant start the babysist missions
Was removed by the dev a good few updates now. As a not critical bug, I did not bother to restore at the moment.

If possible, would you consider fixing these buttons? View attachment 2585875 I haven't seen a single instance of these working in the game :ROFLMAO:

Symphony of the Night
Hey bro, these are unlocked by doing the quest with Phil I believe his name was. He will eventually teach you how to control stamina and unlock these options during sex in the game.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Change time or date.

You either missed a quest, I believe it is Lucy at your house. Cant remember cause I fixed this ages ago.

Or

You did NOT use the unofficial bug patch in time to address the bug. Unofficial bug patch has some fixes that are label UBB (Use Before Bug) in order to work. I suggest you use an earlier save before the loop and try again.

Use the unofficial bug patch

Was removed by the dev a good few updates now. As a not critical bug, I did not bother to restore at the moment.

Hey bro, these are unlocked by doing the quest with Phil I believe his name was. He will eventually teach you how to control stamina and unlock these options during sex in the game.
thank you very much for your help. May I know how to skip sence videos in game?

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
Well i think he should give more attention to rachel, normally there were sex scenes with her but for some reason everytime I go to her house she just stands in the middle and says "I need time to think" or something like that and nothing else happens when i interact with her.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes