Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well i think he should give more attention to rachel, normally there were sex scenes with her but for some reason everytime I go to her house she just stands in the middle and says "I need time to think" or something like that and nothing else happens when i interact with her.
Bitches always need time to think. Learn that now :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Herbie47

Dec 8, 2018
i got a problem with ms taylor's quest, i got her packages from pharmacy and market but when i return it says i don't have them yet. i used the save editor as people suggested in other comments but the variable was all ready set to 5. Any advice???

Aug 12, 2017
Well, this is as far as I could go in this game. After the match against munchen it sends you directly to the event, but when lucy finishes speaking the event repeats itself over and over again in a loop, making it impossible to advance further. I found other solutions to different bugs such as when the image freezes in some events, you just took out the phone going to your items and with that it was almost always solved, but this particular bug is apparently impossible to avoid and ends with your game.

bizemar98

Feb 7, 2020
Hello, first I want to say that I'm not good at speaking English, sorry but I want to know if anyone knows what tool/program he uses to make those animations?

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Hello, first I want to say that I'm not good at speaking English, sorry but I want to know if anyone knows what tool/program he uses to make those animations?
I don't know for animation.
But the models are made in a program called "the klub 17" (TK17) with mods.
There are better ones, but this one is decent with the mods.

Reactions: bizemar98

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im getting whiplash from how many times this guy is going to change the story, first hes shy and gets with Rachel, then hes shy but ends up with Alex who also sleeps with half the class on the first day, and now suddenly hes no better than Christian?

miclud

May 29, 2021
I have installed the bug update, but after the soccer game the scene with Lucy keeps repeating.
What else can I do, I can't get any further.

Thanks a lot for your help.

You do an excellent job

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Seems to be a problem with Triad and Gentleman part 2 quest. When I bring home the first girl for the team (both Mafia's), my character disappears and is invisible. Any solutions?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have installed the bug update, but after the soccer game the scene with Lucy keeps repeating.
What else can I do, I can't get any further.

Thanks a lot for your help.

You do an excellent job
Hey bro, your Incest is turned off. I did not fix that, because incest supposed to be on, else what's the point playing the game. With it off you miss most sex scenes. There the loop happends when it is off.

Either turn in on in pc cheat mod menu: phone (W) > cheats > more > incest or use a save editor and change switch 1978 to ON

Reactions: ganzback

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Guys, people have already asked this a lot but I didn't find an answer, does fucking Annie (from Jet's quest) change something in the story?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, people have already asked this a lot but I didn't find an answer, does fucking Annie (from Jet's quest) change something in the story?
To my knowledge, it's only a -karma point, no specific story relevance to that choice. I don't even know if BoN ever added checks for Karma, but if he did, you can just give yourself +/- karma with Symphony's cheat mod.

Install the bugfixes.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To my knowledge, it's only a -karma point, no specific story relevance to that choice. I don't even know if BoN ever added checks for Karma, but if he did, you can just give yourself +/- karma with Symphony's cheat mod.

Install the bugfixes.
Just some confirmation brother: Karma points does "dilly dolly squat" in the game. Just there to tell you if you good or bad in phone profile. Thats it. Nothing in the game depends or checks on it.

May 2, 2020
Change time or date.

You either missed a quest, I believe it is Lucy at your house. Cant remember cause I fixed this ages ago.

Or

You did NOT use the unofficial bug patch in time to address the bug. Unofficial bug patch has some fixes that are label UBB (Use Before Bug) in order to work. I suggest you use an earlier save before the loop and try again.

Use the unofficial bug patch

Was removed by the dev a good few updates now. As a not critical bug, I did not bother to restore at the moment.

Hey bro, these are unlocked by doing the quest with Phil I believe his name was. He will eventually teach you how to control stamina and unlock these options during sex in the game.
Help!The quest is stuck again...still can't find Lucy,and school quest said foucous on Lucy...I am training gun shoot in Gentleman club.
bug fix was installed,I already started a new game.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes