loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
Update from Patreon regarding the teacher redesign for everone wondering:

Judging by the surprising and resounding results of the poll, I’ve starting working on a complete overhaul of the teachers.
Due to this, I’ll have to push the release date of version 0.94 to May. This way, I’ll be able to release a version with all the fixes and what was missing from the beginning of the game and the redesign of the teachers.
Now you’ll be able to start a new and definitive game while I focus fully on the last two or three updates of the game!
Thanks a lot for your eternal support!

View attachment 2582657
ok i don't post on this site often but.....OMG this pisses me off so much
how can he do my girl Lissette this dirty?
Turning her into a Turner clone honestly
At least keep the brighter red hair my dude instead of another fucking brunette

though really the bigger problem is what SotN has been going on about: fix your damn games bugs first before updating models. sheesh

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok... Yeah... Time for me to abandon this thread again for some time again....?
I may or may not, depends on my patience. Folks can still message me if they want help, but I'll unlikely be watching the thread for news. If someone could be so kind, please message me if one of the following happnes:

He changes the teacher's quests instead of just changing their scenes/models (cause then I'll have to go check if my saves still work)
He finally implements content with the Physical Education teacher
He finally develops something towards Laura's threesomes

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
so sad, this game without your bugfix almost dead.... I can play this game until now just because of you, I think this is the time to download this game back, because even dev update 0.94~1.0 if it just full of bug.... it is meaningless.

if this is the last bugfix update then I thank all your effort and kindness really!

just feel how you feel graet and like this game and want to do this bug-fix / cheat-mod from begin and so disappointed now
No bro, I will still fix all previous bugs report before that announcement. As some members sent me detailed bug reports already.
It is only fair I take my time to help them out for their contribution and time taken to send me it.

What I meant is after 9.4, I am not updating or fixing anything.

Is it intended that you have a car at the start of the game? I suppose it's a bug? Symphony of the Night
That the game new intro stuff. Not a bug, I assuming ¯\_( ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

joao17

Aug 3, 2020
If possible, would you consider fixing these buttons? View attachment 2585875 I haven't seen a single instance of these working in the game :ROFLMAO:

Symphony of the Night
have you finished the nerd guy(there two nerd guys, the one with the "pokemon" cards and the one who you pay a prostitute and wann party the scond is the one you wanna) chain quest, he who theach how lock the bar so the character don't cum

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
SAVES POST UPDATED to 0.93

Fixed an issue in which Carol isn't available, the problem has been present since the 0.89 saves. If you want to fix it by yourself in older saves, use a save editor to uncheck the switch 1661

This release brought a shit ton of bugs, more than SoTN has time and will to fix (largely because of the dev's recent attitude, and I support SoTN's position). They are native to the game, don't blame them on the saves

As stated in previous post, you may not receive support or reponse from me by posting on the thread in the near future, I had it with the way the dev is conducting this game. If you want to bring my attention to an issue with my saves or any other issue you think I might help with, please feel free to message me directly, I don't bite (unless you behave like BoN)

As always, 0.92 saves moved to the repository

Last edited:

Samsaga

Mar 30, 2019
Symphony of night bro can you fix 0.93 new scenes quality there quality is too low can you increase it like previous scenes .

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi every one,

i've found one bug : once i've seen Anabel's breast (Phil's mother) and exit her house, my character can go through buildings and obstacles. Because of that, i can't enter any buidings and can't do anything, the game progression is stopped. I've to say that i've used the cheat to change time to go faster.

Bye

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes