Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Help!The quest is stuck again...still can't find Lucy,and school quest said foucous on Lucy...I am training gun shoot in Gentleman club.
bug fix was installed,I already started a new game.
I recommend you check out HaremHero Always and see where you are going wrong. I am unaware of any bug there. You can also send me your save.

Bought Lambo, the game already has the bugfix + missing image patch applied, such sadness
File added to the missing image patch. Thank you for mentioning it.

[Loading error] Befor when carol and MC about to go out on first date. And allready tryed the bugfix.
Just tested your save, and no issues what-so-ever. Therefore that should tell you, the problem is on your side. Ensure you doing the right thing, recheck all mods installations process.

Last edited:

Vicgame12

May 24, 2022
Hi bros , i need your help ,I am looking for a game where there are milfs, there are scenes on the beach and the protagonist has 2 sisters, in some scenes on the beach Lilo's sister from the anime (lilo and stitch) appears, I played it a long time ago, someone please help find the name :c :C

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Hi bros , i need your help ,I am looking for a game where there are milfs, there are scenes on the beach and the protagonist has 2 sisters, in some scenes on the beach Lilo's sister from the anime (lilo and stitch) appears, I played it a long time ago, someone please help find the name :c :C
Lewd Town Adventures

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Just curious. I'm the only one here thats ever got the FFEvent0CASALaura003.png error? Did I miss a hotfix or something?

Samsaga

Mar 30, 2019
Symphony of night bro i need your help. I'm using joiplay for playing genesis order. It runs perfectly but after some gameplay the game data automatically deleted and shows file not found error. Please anyone tell me this is a issue of joiplay either a issue of android 12 version. Please give me a solution to fix it.

• Angry
Reactions: undefiniert

Neto98xd

Dec 28, 2022
I have a question, how can I start babysitting work? I do not get options when clicking on the phoneI have a question, how can I start babysitting work? I do not get options when clicking on the phone.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
The dating ui is broken for me on Carols first date. Game works but the screen is black. Any fix for this? Im on joiplay.

Edit: fixed it by installing the unofficial bugfix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave99750

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Holly Molly guacamolly. What is this shit paste. Bitch face looks like a man :sick::sick:

P.S. As always, thanks for sharing BootyxAssassin

Symphony of night bro i need your help. I'm using joiplay for playing genesis order. It runs perfectly but after some gameplay the game data automatically deleted and shows file not found error. Please anyone tell me this is a issue of joiplay either a issue of android 12 version. Please give me a solution to fix it.
The files cannot delete themselves. I assume "genesis order" is another game and you are missing some files or unintentionally deleting it yourself.. Go to that thread and search. Most but not all games can be emulated on Joiplay as it depends on the amount of plugin and addition to the game by their respective devs and NOT entirely on Joiplay. I suggest you search the thread/original where you got the game or contact Joiplay dev.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Mss. Taylor isn't too bad
I think you spell it wrong, it more looks like Mr. Taylor :ROFLMAO:
What you smoking? :ROFLMAO: Send me some of your high grade kush yo.

Mean no offense bro, but bitch looks like she lives in the plastic factory. Hey, who am I, if Bisphenol poisoning your thing, enjoy :p

To me, all looking more masculine and bimbo like :sick:.
Im a pirate, not a butt pirate

piratereversed-pirate.gif

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes