DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Qq, is this version quiere buggy? I saw some comment regarding a new version at the end of April but nothing else. Can we play it then?

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
hello guys, i have a question
Im currently do the Lucy´s quest, and im stuck in one section that i have to conect all the samples
-xennex
- Lissavirus
-enzyne

Any help please?

Reactions: Zaloteon

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
I have encountered a bug. I am working on Beth's quest line. Mike just broke up with her. MC takes her to buy clothes and drops her off at her house. I try to pull up my phone but it wont pull up. I try to go to see Morgan but he is asleep. I try to go home to go to sleep but no sleep icon. I can't leave the house after I go in. Please help. I have already redownloaded the unofficial bug fixes patch and reinstalled it and still nothi Here is save file.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Cannot get past the Find Lucy quest. Front door, garage, bathroom, my room, her room she's nowhere to be seen. This is after spending the night with her. I can see her next to the front door but nothing happens when I take her to work

Last edited:

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Guys, any fix for blinking in Barcelona at 19:00 when I'm supposed to play the match? I've installed the bug fixes and everything.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

View attachment 2609305
Better shape but face still is questionable :sick::sick::sick:

Guys, any fix for blinking in Barcelona at 19:00 when I'm supposed to play the match? I've installed the bug fixes and everything.
Im 99.0999 % ;) sure I fixed all Barcelona bugs completely. I personally played it from start to finish without issues after I fixed them all. So ensure you installed the bugfixes correctly and try again.

If you still get the bug, send me the save and I will check.

I have encountered a bug. I am working on Beth's quest line. Mike just broke up with her. MC takes her to buy clothes and drops her off at her house. I try to pull up my phone but it wont pull up. I try to go to see Morgan but he is asleep. I try to go home to go to sleep but no sleep icon. I can't leave the house after I go in. Please help. I have already redownloaded the unofficial bug fixes patch and reinstalled it and still nothi Here is save file.
Change time to 1500hrs and go to Morgan house. I see you are using the cheat mod, so it should be easy to change time even when the phone is lock. Another trick is to go into the pause menu > item > essential > phone, then exit the phone and the menu will unlock. You can then use phone via the "W" key. But please dont do that often cause the menu being lock is there for a reason. You are safe to use it this rounds though.

Cannot get past the Find Lucy quest. Front door, garage, bathroom, my room, her room she's nowhere to be seen. This is after spending the night with her. I can see her next to the front door but nothing happens when I take her to work
Whatever you are doing (playing, editing, using mods), you're doing it wrong.
Cause there is NO BUG there. Yet your save is jacked for that part. I set it correctly though. Just go to the door and you should be good to go.
But I suggest you check your game files. For me, no bug there on: v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod

Last edited:

MmhdRi901

Sep 17, 2021
Installed bugfix and missing image cant fix bug lucy bathroom at hotel when i need to search for my phone. Help me please

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
What's the best car in the game? I always pick Lambo because the guide says so lol but now that I've the McLaren, Audi and Ferrari, I don't know which is the best car that might trigger some event(e.g Beth's quest if I remember correctly)

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
Some time ago i wanted to create an app scene viewer, tried it with RPG Maker, then moved to VS VB.Net WinForms mostly to learn some coding (Used VB. 6.0 when i was on JH), had lots of troubles with Winforms, retried it, then moved to VB.Net WPF, same thing, retried it, then i started using Chatgpt to learn C#, i think i got it this time, a Demo if someone is willing to give me some feedback.

4 Scenes of Lucy available

"Live" Means has a Gallery, click on the image to open it

It's made with actions, not timed

Some scenes may be text-story cutted to make them shorter

Can forward-rewind

Has effects like in RPGMaker: Fade IN-Out, Flash, ShakeScreen

Can pause it (Stop) and replay at the same point (No FF RR)

English - Spanish in scenes and app, can change it real time

Can interact direclty with the Music Volume, Secondary Volume, and FXs

Actor name can be changed Realtime and/or saved

Can be upgradeable to add more actors, scenes and games

Very Fast Loading ATM

All the IMGS used are inside the APP

All the code behind of the app is done, just need to add the scenes

I'ts not perfect, but before i progress and changes to be made, the very best is to wait (5k lines of code used by now)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes