ballbag242

Jan 29, 2023
Trying to do the school quest and literally cannot find sarah any where in the school after i get the text from her saying breakfast is ready. Please help

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Not bad, but my dude need to learn about HiRes and anti aliasing or sharpening or anything than this low quality.

Still not bad remake besides the pixelation. But it is not much of a change. All this changes are not reasonable or needed.

Reload or removed your game files (backing up save of course). Install the latest game v0.93 ONLY and retry on Joiplay. See if it works then and only then you can install any mods, if using.

Last edited:

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Some time ago i wanted to create an app scene viewer, tried it with RPG Maker, then moved to VS VB.Net WinForms mostly to learn some coding (Used VB. 6.0 when i was on JH), had lots of troubles with Winforms, retried it, then moved to VB.Net WPF, same thing, retried it, then i started using Chatgpt to learn C#, i think i got it this time, a Demo if someone is willing to give me some feedback.

4 Scenes of Lucy available

"Live" Means has a Gallery, click on the image to open it

It's made with actions, not timed

Some scenes may be text-story cutted to make them shorter

Can forward-rewind

Has effects like in RPGMaker: Fade IN-Out, Flash, ShakeScreen

Can pause it (Stop) and replay at the same point (No FF RR)

English - Spanish in scenes and app, can change it real time

Can interact direclty with the Music Volume, Secondary Volume, and FXs

Actor name can be changed Realtime and/or saved

Can be upgradeable to add more actors, scenes and games

Very Fast Loading ATM

All the IMGS used are inside the APP

All the code behind of the app is done, just need to add the scenes

I'ts not perfect, but before i progress and changes to be made, the very best is to wait (5k lines of code used by now)

downloading,will tell you know when i will wake up

Reactions: deFaktores

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Better shape but face still is questionable :sick::sick::sick:

Im 99.0999 % ;) sure I fixed all Barcelona bugs completely. I personally played it from start to finish without issues after I fixed them all. So ensure you installed the bugfixes correctly and try again.

If you still get the bug, send me the save and I will check.

Change time to 1500hrs and go to Morgan house. I see you are using the cheat mod, so it should be easy to change time even when the phone is lock. Another trick is to go into the pause menu > item > essential > phone, then exit the phone and the menu will unlock. You can then use phone via the "W" key. But please dont do that often cause the menu being lock is there for a reason. You are safe to use it this rounds though.

Whatever you are doing (playing, editing, using mods), you're doing it wrong.
Cause there is NO BUG there. Yet your save is jacked for that part. I set it correctly though. Just go to the door and you should be good to go.
But I suggest you check your game files. For me, no bug there on: v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod
Thanks a lot. I've got the same stuff installed maybe I did it wrong or something? I haven't had any weird bugs like this at all the whole time I was playing except for this though.

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
Better shape but face still is questionable :sick::sick::sick:

Im 99.0999 % ;) sure I fixed all Barcelona bugs completely. I personally played it from start to finish without issues after I fixed them all. So ensure you installed the bugfixes correctly and try again.

If you still get the bug, send me the save and I will check.

Change time to 1500hrs and go to Morgan house. I see you are using the cheat mod, so it should be easy to change time even when the phone is lock. Another trick is to go into the pause menu > item > essential > phone, then exit the phone and the menu will unlock. You can then use phone via the "W" key. But please dont do that often cause the menu being lock is there for a reason. You are safe to use it this rounds though.

Whatever you are doing (playing, editing, using mods), you're doing it wrong.
Cause there is NO BUG there. Yet your save is jacked for that part. I set it correctly though. Just go to the door and you should be good to go.
But I suggest you check your game files. For me, no bug there on: v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod
Thanks for the help!

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
does this game has enough content to play ? how much percent is finished and how many hours of playing does the game provide ?

LoneWolf37

May 24, 2022
Does anybody have a save file starting the lucy house events? i left it there and reset my pc and dont have any save files, can someone help please?

Omegastar117

Aug 2, 2021
hello guys, i have a question
I'm currently on the Lucy´s quest, and i got stuck in one section that I have to collect all the samples
-xennex
- Lissavirus
-enzyne
but i can't access the computer to do it

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
Parece que comenzó a usar el mod Hook5 para TK17 junto con un mod de cabeza diferente. Desafortunadamente, debe simplemente encenderlo y usar la misma maldita configuración de máscara para cada modelo con fines de eficiencia ... pero eso te da un modelo bastante apestoso. Creo que por su estética probablemente tenía sentido usar el aspecto más caricaturesco de antes.

Dicho esto, puedes hacerlo mucho mejor que lo que tiene allí... por ejemplo, solo algunos ejemplos de modelos de TK17... por lo que definitivamente es posible obtener una apariencia mucho mejor. Sus prioridades son probablemente la mecánica del juego frente a hacer un modelo de aspecto decente.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

momopozo

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys. How to pass the mission almost at the beginning of the game, where Warren brings the main character to some park and says to wait until the dude with dark hair and in a gray T-shirt comes and that he has to meet someone, and I have to record the conversation on my phone?

So he leaves me there and nothing happens. I tried to skip an hour at a time, but in the evening just shows up a pot dealer who offers to buy it for me and that's it. What to do? I can not move on. I'm stuck on this mission.

Thank you in advance

Somebody59

May 9, 2023
Currently need to talk to Markus outside of school in the afternoon. However, Markus is invisible and I can't talk to him. Playing with the cheat mod if that helps, and installed the v0.93 bug fix.

1684026593661.png 1684026621358.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KissXsis

Nymo

Feb 10, 2019
cant start hospital director quest. Anyone know how to help? i did morgons quests and marge got fired so did i screw it up?

giveupkuzu

Jun 7, 2018
So, he gonna revamp the revamp again or just upgrade the design :v, I remebered he spoil that he will release mnl 2 or something

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes