Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello images freeze in this scene is this normal or i do something wrong? View attachment 2623974
Nah bro you fine. I think (not sure) that's one of the Lucy home scene bugs.

Thanks for reminding me. I clean forgot I had to check Lucy home scenes. I said I would of fix these soon but end up only sleeping and relaxing since vacation a week/half now. My bad. I sorted all the interactive sex scenes already and suppose to fix Lucy home events. Then I would of upload it here on f95zone. I got caught up in some... ;).

I will try to sort this out tomorrow (y)

Last edited:

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Nah bro you fine. I think (not sure) that's one of the Lucy home scene bugs.

Thanks for reminding me. I clean forgot I had to check Lucy home scenes. I said I would of fix these soon but end up only sleeping and relaxing since vacation a week/half now. My bad. I sorted all the interactive sex scenes already and suppose to fix Lucy home events. Then I would of upload it here on f95zone. I got caught up in some... ;).

I will try to sort this out tomorrow (y)
Tysm, i will waiting

Eddie32

Oct 9, 2020
Desculpe se meu inglês é horrível, mas eu quero saber como passar pelo evento da Caroline porque a missão da Sandra é bugada quando eu faço sexo anal com ela depois que acaba ela congela na foto mas ele anda no mapa e por isso eu não Se eu não conseguir terminar a missão de Caroline, há alguma maneira de consertar isso?
por favor

Rennesa

Aug 22, 2020
Is this normal? I get image stuck at sandra scene. I got the unoficial bug fixer. I used it but it still the image is stuck. Help me thx

Reactions: Eddie32

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Game is some how messed up. Institute BF says that Talk with Paul at the main entrance of the school but Paul path is at the end. Sarah BF says that I need to find packets for Nesrot, but there are no more hints for packets. Clarissa profile opened in Hornet Garage but story cannot advance with her. I am stuck at the moment with the story, what could I do to fix it?

I use latest cheat mode.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get the distraction for the woman's dog in Barcelona? I found what looks like a bee but nothing happens after that

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
i downloaded the game for the first time is there somewhere walkthrough from the beginning would be nice

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes