Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Fixes:
  1. All interactive sex scenes fix (Over 45 scenes x 4-6 parts in each (approx. 225) - had to mention that :devilish: :ROFLMAO:)
  2. Rachel interactive sex scene re-enabled + anal scene (Go to bedroom and talk to her)
  3. Lucy home events fixed: Thanks to Strajder for lucy home saves
KitchenWednesday and Fridays at 20hrs
Click continue 3 times to get a special ending
Bathroom Second FloorWednesdays at 23hrs
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
First floorCouch/TV at 1am
By pool/exercisingTuesdays & Thursday at 15hrs
First floor bathroom sex with LucyMonday to Friday at 6am
Saturday at 9am

If you guys come across any other bugs, please pm/dm me the saves or detail description of the problem. Refer to the unofficial bug patch post for how to send me it, so to avoid it being ignored.

Wingman666 I know you say you was waiting for the updated bug patch for the problem you had. Just letting you know that game bug is now fixed in the patch i.e. pool/exercising for Lucy home events (y)

Last edited:

KissXsis

Jul 13, 2018

Fixes:
  1. All interactive sex scenes fix (Over 45 scenes)
  2. Rachel sex scene re-enabled
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
Saturday at 9am

If you guys come across any other bugs, please pm/dm me the saves or detail description of the problem. Refer to the unofficial bug patch post for how to send me it, so to avoid it being ignored.

Wingman666 I know you say you was waiting for the updated bug patch for the problem you had. Just letting you know that game bug is now fixed in the patch i.e. pool/exercising for Lucy home events (y)
i cant find phil . even tho he should be in that mark

Reactions: Indra90

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i cant find phil . even tho he should be in that mark
You sure he suppose to be at that mark?? :ROFLMAO:
Phil is NEVER there at that location homie.

Tip:
  1. Always spend time 1hr apart to see what appears under the exclamation icon.
  2. Use the forum search, this is answered so many times.
A simple thread search for the word "phil" and the answer is on the 11th result, well 12th now since I type phil.
https://f95zone.to/search/272078076/?q=phil&t=post&c[thread]=30576&o=date

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017

Fixes:
  1. All interactive sex scenes fix (Over 45 scenes)
  2. Rachel sex scene re-enabled
Saturday at 23hrs
Sunday at 20hrs
Saturday at 9am

Wow tysm this is what i need, did i need to download missing image patch too again for this bugfix? And what is rachel re-enable scene?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Wow tysm this is what i need, did i need to download missing image patch too again for this bugfix? And what is rachel re-enable scene?
If you install the missing image patch already, you dont need to reinstall it, just the bug patch that was updated.

Rachel re-enable scene means:
Rachel interactive sex scene is disable when you progress in the main quest, as well as, you can never have anal sex with her except that one time during main quest. Both are re-enable and fix in the patch.

Therefore, you can go to her home and talk to her in bedroom; sex scene will now start and you will also be able to initialize anal interactive scene (Note: Rachel anal will unlock only when it first happen in the main story line. I put it this way not to break immersion)

Last edited:

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
If you install the missing image patch already, you dont need to reinstall it, just the bug patch that was updated.

Rachel re-enable scene means:
Rachel interactive sex scene is disable when you progress in the main quest, as well as, you can never have anal sex with her except that one time during main quest. Both are re-enable and fix in the patch.

Therefore, you can go to her home and talk to her in bedroom; sex scene will now start and you will also be able to initialize anal interactive scene (Note: Rachel anal will unlock only when it first happen in the main story line. I put it this way not to break immersion)
Okay, and i notice since i install bugfix again cheat mod is dissapear so i need to re install it again right?

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone explain why MC is such an unlikable pussy now compared to the original? The player obviously is going to want to fuck Sarah, so MC being so against it is jarring and leads to the player not liking the main character due to this conflict of interest. Having just finished the tinymon tournament, fuck this game. The original had so much build up and a genuinely cute romance going on for the big moment with Sarah (Which seems to have been repurposed for Lucy now, though that also leads to another massive blue balling). Here however, the MC is totally against fucking Sarah until Alexx tells him to. Then he's totally willing and both Sarah's virginities are gone with 0 fanfare. WTF. How was this handled so poorly.

Also, where the fuck is my Chloe? She featured quite a bit in the original but now disappears from the game after the first few hours.

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
hello can someone help me with tyna's missions? After Tyna saw me fucking, she got angry and I left her house. Then I went to the school on the roof and Rachel got mad and asked me for a necklace. is that all that can be done? because no more missions appear to me, I already completed everything

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
hello can someone help me with tyna's missions? After Tyna saw me fucking, she got angry and I left her house. Then I went to the school on the roof and Rachel got mad and asked me for a necklace. is that all that can be done? because no more missions appear to me, I already completed everything
here is my save

SocramOdin

Apr 28, 2023
I can't find Sarah when I'm at school and she sends me a photo at recess. You have to find her before time runs out, but I can't. Does anyone know where she is?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can't find Phil near the school entrance? thanks
You for real bro, a member since 2018. :alien: blood runs in your veins. :ROFLMAO:
A simple search would give you the answer. Plus it was even answered one page back, just one. One I say. You read correct, one page back. Page 1707. Link

Most stop / dont even bother anymore to answer people who ask these questions. So you might never get an answer. Hence the power of the thread search. Sorry bro but questions like these is asked to much time, it better to make fun than either not respond or say something mean. Dont mind me, I just clowning :)

Nevertheless, you will find your answer from the above link.

Okay, and i notice since i install bugfix again cheat mod is dissapear so i need to re install it again right?
The bug patch post instructions has your answer my g

here is my save
Once you talk to Tyna at rooftop, that's the end of content. Hence you cannot click on next quest info in BOF

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
You for real bro, a member since 2018. :alien: blood runs in your veins. :ROFLMAO:
A simple search would give you the answer. Plus it was even answered one page back, just one. One I say. You read correct, one page back. Page 1707. Link

Most stop / dont even bother anymore to answer people who ask these questions. So you might never get an answer. Hence the power of the thread search. Sorry bro but questions like these is asked to much time, it better to make fun than either not respond or say something mean. Dont mind me, I just clowning :)

The bug patch post instructions has your answer my g

Once you talk to Tyna at rooftop, that's the end of content. Hence you cannot click on next quest info in BOF
and I search everywhere thank you very much for answering me

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes